What are our kids taught today???

My wife and I went on a trip to Savannah Georgia this week. We were looking at a World War Two monument there when a little girl and her mother walked up. The little girl looked up and read curiously...."World War Eleven." :ugh: What really bothered me is that her mother heard this and never corrected here. I don't suspect she knew any better either. This country is in trouble folks.

Kids are being taught how to put a condom on a banana and that Harry and Steve are just as much of a family as Harry and Mary and other important social issues.  But something as important as history there isn't room for that.

Thanks

Robert

you now those segments on fox news and others where they have a reporter go out and ask adults and college students history questions to see how much they know?, well whenever i watch one of those i answer the questions myself and 9 times out of 10 i get them right, i know more about american history than the average college student, its really sad

Hey Luke I watch Waters go out and I almost cry because of the stupidity I hear, like when did Columbus discover America and get answers like 1944. There is a remedy to this though and I am proud to say my son and daughter-in-law will start home schooling our 2 oldest grand kids this year. They too are fed up with the crazy common core crap and the history that is not taught. What boils my blood is that the left has somehow gotten the authority to "change" history. It makes as much sense as them thinking they can change the climate, or is it the weight of the money in our wallets that they are really after. I believe it is a simple CONTROL issue and I ain't real good at being controlled, just ask my wife!!

• Like 1