Better quit discussing guns, or else!

Here's a good vid just posted today on YouTube by "TeamWakeEmUp". This is the first time i've ever seen this guys videos but he makes alot of good sense and he's funny as hell sometimes. He also posted a video about the Fergason riots, 14+ minutes and you have to watch the whole video to see where he's going with it. I'm going to check out some more of his videos.

He has this thing about the Illuminatti, sounds like he's a little out there with conspiracys on a couple of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3-JvJHEn4

Edited by K191145

I'm saving a few of these to a word file to post someday on Facebook, fourms and whatever internet site I can post on, just in case. If this facist regulation becomes law, which I think it wont now, I plan on posting firearm and ammo specs to whatever site I can.

Glock 21 Specifications

Specifications

• Manufacturer Number: PI2150203
  • Configuration: Right Hand
  • Action: Double Action Only
  • Caliber: 45 ACP
  • Capacity: 13 Round
  • Features:
    • Safe Action Trigger System: Partially Tensioned Firing Pin Lock Moves To Back Of Trigger Bar When Trigger Pulled
    • Tenifer Coated Parts: Gives Hardness Close To That Of A Diamond
    • Finger On Trigger: Safety Off
    • Finger Off Trigger: Safety On
    • Extractor Serves As Loaded Chamber Indicator
    • Firing Pin Safety: Blocks Firing Pin Channel Making Igniting the Chambered Cartridge By The Firing Pin Impossible
    • Drop Safety: Prevents Unintentional Fire If Glock® Is Dropped
  • Barrel Length: 4.6 Inch
  • Overall Length: 7.59 Inch
  • Includes:
    • (2) Magazines
    • Glock® Cleaning Rod
    • Glock® Cleaning Brush
    • Glock® Speedloader
    • Cable Lock
    • Fired Casing
    • Instruction Manual
    • Glock® Hard Plastic Case
  • Grips: Polymer
  • Weight: 27.34 Ounces (Empty)
  • Sights: Fixed
  • Barrel Material: Cold Hammered, Tenifer Coated With Rounded Interior Profiles
  • Frame Material: Polymer
  • Finish: Black

Don't anyone post about the 7.62x25 tok round! I can't believe this one isn't banned yet...crap...now they know.

A steel-cased FMJ 7.62mm Tokarev cartridge.
Type Pistol Place of origin 23px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.pngSoviet Union Production history Produced 1930–Present[1] Specifications Parent case 7.63×25mm Mauser Bullet diameter 7.87 mm (0.310 in) Neck diameter 8.48 mm (0.334 in) Shoulder diameter 9.47 mm (0.373 in) Base diameter 9.83 mm (0.387 in) Rim diameter 9.96 mm (0.392 in) Rim thickness 1.32 mm (0.052 in) Case length 25.0 mm (0.98 in) Overall length 34.0 mm (1.34 in) Case capacity 1.04 cm3 (16.0 gr H2O) Rifling twist 1:250 mm (1:10 inches) Primer type Berdan or Boxer Small Pistol Ballistic performance Bullet weight/type Velocity Energy 5.5 g (85 gr) JHP[2] 376 m/s (1,230 ft/s) 390 J (290 ft·lbf) 5.8 g (90 gr) FMJ[2] 409 m/s (1,340 ft/s) 488 J (360 ft·lbf) 5.5 g (85 gr) FMJ[3] 502 m/s (1,650 ft/s) 693 J (511 ft·lbf) 5.5 g (85 gr) FMJ[4] 525 m/s (1,720 ft/s) 760 J (560 ft·lbf) 5.5 g (85 gr) JHP[4] 510 m/s (1,700 ft/s) 715 J (527 ft·lbf)

:rock:  :usa:  :up:  :popcorn:  :stir:  :devil:

Edited by K191145
  • Moderators
Great article that makes a solid argument that what this proposed rule is really about is outflanking a lawsuit from Defense Distributed. Cody Wilson has hooked up with Alan Gura and we all know Gura's track record against the .gov on gun related issues. I can imagine folks at State are keen to avoid getting their asses handed to them by Gura, again.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/10/obamas-gun-speech-gag-order-is-retaliation-against-group-that-sued-the-govt-last-month/

Great article that makes a solid argument that what this proposed rule is really about is outflanking a lawsuit from Defense Distributed. Cody Wilson has hooked up with Alan Gura and we all know Gura's track record against the .gov on gun related issues. I can imagine folks at State are keen to avoid getting their asses handed to them by Gura, again.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/10/obamas-gun-speech-gag-order-is-retaliation-against-group-that-sued-the-govt-last-month/

Very interesting article there. It just goes to show the lack of care and responsibility this administration has.