Rolling coal

My wife is totally banned from driving my truck. I am not sure what scenario would call for handing them keys over, LOL

To be honest, he should be proud of me. I have 2 of my own, so I really don't need his. BUT! His is a 6-speed manual and I can drive it like a boss. I don't like to, it kills my knees, but I can. I'd rather take the top off my bronco and drive that though. And he isn't allowed to drive that because every time he does, something breaks. LOL

Man you guys are haters. I run a f-350 for my business and yes it will black smoke. But the reason I have added what I have and removed the crap that restricts my power and fuel mileage is for better power and fuel mileage. You can't tell me you wouldn't do it to for the benefits  I get especially while towing trailers and equipment. And yes don't tailgate me cause you might get a face full. I'm not like these 17 year old guys that buy a diesel truck and don't use it except to fool around. The mods I have done on my truck are night and day from stock. before my removal of the restrictive exhaust junk my truck would go down to 25% power and blow white smoke to clean the dpf filter. Really sucks when pulling a trailer on the interstate when you have to pull over not to get hit. These teenage guys that their daddys buy them a diesel instead of a bmw kill me.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.