Who is Rahm Emmanuel???

This guy is being touted by CNN right now as the only guaranteed member of BO's cabinet. They're referring to him as "Rahm-bo", And saying he's sent enemies dead fish in the mail, and stabbed steak knives into tables out of anger. WTF????????? This is from CNN, with them also saying he's "just a 'good man'".:D

Edit: Oh, and for entertainment, I was in a pizza joint eating a calzone with my girl last night, and ran into a group of REPUBLICANS from NEW YORK CITY last night, watching the news try to seem supportive of Palin now (bastards). That was unexpected to say the least!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HexHead

He was point man for Clinton in getting the '94 AWB passed through Congress.

Obama's two choices now, first Biden who basically authored the AWB bill and now Emmanuel that rammed it through. Makes things look just peachy for us doesn't it?

Short bio from Huffington:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obamas-chief-of-staff-rah_n_138240.html

"His combative style as political director in the early days of the Clinton administration earned him the nickname "Rahmbo." He didn't always produce results, though. Emanuel lost that job but stayed on as a senior adviser and oversaw some of Clinton's top initiatives, including NAFTA and an assault-weapons ban."

Edit: Leaving to buy some .223 ammo NOW!!!

Thanks guys, and raydog, interesting bio. Now I've got another one for ya.......here is what happens when I'm drinking, cleaning my guns and watching the 24 hour nes channels lol.

Who is David Axelrod??? He's been mentioned as another shoe-in.

Guest Big Mike
Short bio from Huffington:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obamas-chief-of-staff-rah_n_138240.html

"His combative style as political director in the early days of the Clinton administration earned him the nickname "Rahmbo." He didn't always produce results, though. Emanuel lost that job but stayed on as a senior adviser and oversaw some of Clinton's top initiatives, including NAFTA and an assault-weapons ban."

Edit: Leaving to buy some .223 ammo NOW!!!

:death:Most democrats I know believe/blame GWBush for NAFTA! Goes to show you, tell people something often enough and they believe it. Ring the bell and the dogs are ready to eat.:rolleyes:
Guest FNandGlock

Here is a little info I came up with for you hope this helps you but man its not good:

Rahm Emanuel was the one responsible for getting Clinton's Ban passed. He is now Obama's Chief of Staff, and the cosponsor of HR 1022 - the "Assault Weapon Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007"

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.1022.IH:

These two sections are particularly problematic:

quote:

(J) A frame or receiver that is identical to,
or based substantially on the frame or receiver of,
a firearm described in any of subparagraphs (A) through (I) or (L). (L) A semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General. In making the determination, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any Federal law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes,
and a firearm shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.'.