Palmetto Weekend Deal

Palmetto State Armory has a weekend deal on a 16" Mid-length Freedom stainless 1/8 rifle kit - everything but the stripped lower for $379.99. Sounds like a good way to use up any stripped lowers you might have laying around.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/20572/s/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-8-stainless-steel-freedom-rifle-kit/?utm_source=PSA+Mid+Stainless+Rifle+Kit+%24379.99+%7C+S%26W+22A+Pistol+%24199.99&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

• Like 4

Mine has already add shipped! That's not like PSA at all, I can't wait!

I wouldn't count my chickens yet unless you actually see movement on the tracking number. A lot of times they will attach a tracking number even though the product hasn't went anywhere

I wouldn't count my chickens yet unless you actually see movement on the tracking number. A lot of times they will attach a tracking number even though the product hasn't went anywhere

I ALWAYS get fast shipping from AIM. PSA... not so much.

Just taking up for AIM. They ship as fast as any vendor.

I wouldn't go that far. They always ship mine after at least 2 business days. Primary arms and Fat boy tactical ship the next business day, every time. That I can remember AIM has never sent mine out next day Edited by KKing

I wouldn't go that far. They always ship mine after at least 2 business days. Primary arms and Fat boy tactical ship the next business day, every time. That I can remember AIM has never sent mine out next day

Same here. Primary arms is always quick. AIM is usually 3business days before shipping. Midway is faster to my house. Had stuff on the porch in 48hrs before.

It's moving!  It has left Knoxville and is supposed to be here tomorrow!

• Like 2

It's here and it's beautiful!  Can't wait to get it put together!  I picked up a cheapo UTG red/green dot site that came today as well and it seems like a pretty decent piece, does anyone have experience with one of these?

It's here and it's beautiful!  Can't wait to get it put together!  I picked up a cheapo UTG red/green dot site that came today as well and it seems like a pretty decent piece, does anyone have experience with one of these?

I think all the red/green dot sights are made by this guy named Hop Sing. He does pretty good work. :)

Darn quick shipping! Came this evening. Nice packaging too.

The BCG was a little marred, but to be expected with that finish. It should wear in nicely. Looks like excellent quality, esp for the price.
That stainless barrel is purty. A touch on the heavy side too.

59739b5d814eb42cece7151de6502cd0.jpg

Mine went together last night.  Stayed up way past my bedtime putting it together.  The only thing worse than having to wait on shipping and what not is having it put together and having to wait to get to shoot it.  Hopefully I will get rained out at work today and can go shoot.