Bench source, Ken Light, Ballistic Edge, Giruad

seems like a lot of choices and I am sure there must be more out there, Giraud has the advantage of loading several then sitting back and watch or doing something else.  The others load them 1 at a time and stay with the machine to load and watch, however I understand that some have been able to modify some of the others so that a case feeder can feed it.  For me what I have read although they are older posts is that Giraud has a few issues with shorter cases and the potential of them falling out or even jamming the machine, and if that happens there is the down time while a new motor is sent out, along with the build time and some comments on the speed adjuster not being as good as it could be and some spending more to change it out, although these were older posts. 

The Ken Light needs water to run, seems like a pain to have to go through that step?  The other 2, Bench source, and Ballistic edge are similar yet Ballistice edge has 2 models, the higher end one seems like a nicer build, they are all very close in price point.  I know that there are some here who have the Giraud, I dont know if my volume would be such that I would need to load a tray like that along with the issue of shorter cases ( 300blk).  I know that I dont like the tool on a drill method that leaves me with a tough choice to make or so it seems, I like the ballistice edge higher end model and the twin tourch for faster in heat time.  Let me know what ya'll would decide on if you dont have the need to load a few hundred at a time in to the try.  I know it seems like going over the same old subject time and time again want to make the best choice 1 time with buyers remorse.

thanks

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic