New Knife and Hawk combo from a friend

Its been to long since I've said this but MAIL CALL. And its one of the best of my life. Late last year I went and trained with Dwight McLemore in the use of the tomahawk and bowie knife. He ordered a long hunter knife from me recently and I told him I would gladly make it for free in appreciation of what he had taught me. He decided to send payment anyways and here it is. He said I showed a lot of the intrest in these items while I was there and he wanted me to have them in payment. First up he sent a San Mai III VG-1 Cold Steel Natchez Bowie. This is a wicked bowie, built to be a fighter. Razor sharp, lots of reach and insanely fast for its size. Next up was a TAK knife trainer modeled after the Natchez bowie. Its excellent for training without worrying about accidents, works for sparring, and handles a lot like the Natchez. The last thing in the package is the Emerson CQC-T Tomahawk. This thing is wicked. Shaving sharp, and that spike is insane. 13" handle and handles like a dream. Orings on the handle aid retention, and it seems to float in the hand. Anyways, enjoy the pictures, I am a happy camper.

20150409_142502-1_zpswtaihass.jpg

20150409_142558-1_zpscbxf7ria.jpg

20150409_142617-1_zpsq2xagjsn.jpg

20150409_142631-1_zpsoxmpdpqn.jpg

20150409_142644-1_zpscn5u6bx7.jpg

20150409_142655-1_zpsfqzbqfu4.jpg

20150409_142712-1_zpsei4xg975.jpg

20150409_142717_zpsfs0qmkor.jpg

20150409_142728_zps2ckpexrv.jpg

20150409_142753-1_zpsfgxbzgvc.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.