Sugar Free Gummi Bears update

I know we discussed these before,but, nothings changed. if you need a laugh read on, apparently theres a cult of buyers on amazon that just dont learn...or listen..

beware of bowls of them at the NRA show.just sayin..

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
19 of 20 people found the following review helpful By ZZZZZZ on March 13, 2015
Verified Purchase
Well, I got these thinking that I was going to pull a trick on somebody and well I saw reviews and people saying that it does not have the ingredient that makes your tummy have intestinal issues. I was sad, I paid good money for these to trick somebody! I was a little sad for a couple days, didn't really want to return them. So I decided to have a few since they were said to not cause issues. I had about 10 - 15 of these and decided, what-if they still caused stomach issues? I decided to stop. although they were delicious and amazing tasting, I had to restrain myself. Good thing I did...

A couple hours later, I had some pretty loud gas going on sitting at home playing games. I knew I made a mistake when my stomach started rumbling and a little painful. I ran to the bathroom and well. My rear end rained liquid fire into the toilet and just kept going for a good 10 seconds. It smelled awful and my stomach was in pain. I felt bad, but luckily I cam prepared and played some fire emblem awakening inbetween shooting out barrages of liquid devil gummy bear crap. Good thing it was the weekend too because I had 3 more trips where it sounded like was just pouring a cup of water into the toilet. There was so much! After that, it only lasted about a day luckily, if I hadn't stopped myself... whew..

Fast forward a couple weeks, it was my father's birthday party and I wanted to get him. He's been known for raiding candy stashes. So I grabbed about 2 - 3 handfulls of gummy bears and put it into a plastic baggy. Before the party was over (I didn't want to get everybody, sorry future purchasers), I slipped the baggy of destructive traps into the candy jar for it to be consumed by him.

Fast forward a few days later, my mother texts me and asked if the bag of gummy bears were mine? I said maybe why? My mom informed me that my 8 year old sister had eaten some and had the diarhea. I asked her how many she at, and my sister said that it was "a lot". She had literally eaten half of that sandwich bag of gummy bears secretly apparently before anyone noticed. I asked my mother how it went and she tells me this: "So she was taking a bath and had a lot of gas and she thought it was really hilarious. So she would stand up stick her butt out and fart really loudly and sit there and giggle because it's loud and funny. She did that like 4 - 5 more times and kept laughing on and on. Then on her last try she stood, stuck her butt out and went to fart, but instead she literally shot liquid poo onto the side of the bathtub." - Obviously she is okay and just finished the last of it in toilet but apparently my little sister and mother though it was absolutely hilarious. No harm done, they cleaned the tub and resumed a little later after finding the cause and disposed of it. Apparently my father found them and knew better to not eat them and meant to dispose of them but obviously didn't get to it in time.

TL:DR - Works despite some saying it doesn't - just depends on your body. 10/10 would shoot liquid fire out my arse again!

• Like 2
  • Moderators

I love Gummi bears. When I was a kid in the 3rd grade the teacher had a pint jar full of Gummi bears. We all put down on a piece of paper how many Gummi bears we thougth were in there. I guess I was the best estimator because I won that jar of Gummi bears.

Think I ate the whole thing that day too. Still would.

Gummi Bears, Skittles, Starburst. I love them all equally, even to this day. Jelly beans too, but only if they are the good ones.