Thureon Defense, Anyone have one of these?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go hot and cold on getting something like one of these, but just haven't gotten close enough to any of them to make that decision.

Same here. Just cause it's a pistol caliber doesn't mean its light. The heavy bolt and buffer usually puts these weighing in a little over an AR in 5.56 in same configuration. I had a kel tec sub2k for a g17 at one point, it was a laser beam to 50yds, sold when I swore off glocks for about 3yrs. I may re-visit it again since I've returned to the fold.

So after this weekend you'll be buying something ! :)

No...absolutely and totally not.

Yet. lol I really have to sell a few pieces first. Plus I've bought several things lately that have just eaten up my budget.

The G34 Mos, which means I Have to buy and optic for it first. Looking at the Leupold Delta Point first.

Then the Springfield M1A just ate me alive. And finally, The Scorpion appeared really before I was quite ready. But you all know how that goes.

This is really just a recon mission at the convention. I really can't afford anything else for a long while.

NOW we're talkin'! Yessir!

The Nano seams to have some feed problems. I have been leaning toward the Aero because of the way it breaks down to the size of a Sub2k folded up by just removing the barrel.

Seems to be quite a few AR style 9mm carbines popping up recently. Many of them look very interesting, and I like the fact that Glock mags seem to be the choice for feeding these rifles.

But for now, I going to sit back and watch them and see who appears to have the better product.

As Steelharp said, the Ruger PCR is an old standby, if you can get one; and I still like the Colt Sporter that I recently dug out of the safe again.

So...no rush for me.

The Nano seams to have some feed problems. I have been leaning toward the Aero because of the way it breaks down to the size of a Sub2k folded up by just removing the barrel.

Barrel also seems to try to remove itself during shooting. I've had it come back from a range trip with a loose barrel many times.

I am personally waiting on the soon to be released 9mm AK. I don't care how much it will cost I will have one.

OK...this is news to me. I really like the sound of that.

I'll have to do a little searching. Thanks for the lead on it. I think.

Edit Added Comments

Ok...looks interesting Dolomite. I'm making the assumption that you know much more about it than I do or just looked at on a couple of sites;

so is it the Saiga 9 that you are waiting on? Or another model?

Edited by hipower