Nice!

I've got to tell you I'm actually holding off on renewing my membership because of the Grover Norquist board member thing. I hope they make a decision soon about him because I'd hate to see them tainted. If they keep him I'm probably out. 

I usually decline the little gifts. Just my thoughts that the money used for these trinkets in most cases would be better spent elsewhere.

Not meaning any disrespect to you. But after 20+ years, I've just gotten tired of the branded items.

Just me. Just my own slimy little opinion.

• Like 1

I only have 3 items and have been member for at least 40 years ; so I think they owe me a gift or two  :rofl: , it's my problem for setting bills on the kitchen table that I will pay tomorrow and don't pick up for a month or so ..... :up:

Besides , they are tax deductible for them right ? 

Edited by Fourtyfive

I've bought way more NRA gear than they've given me over the years.

I can't even give the hats away and have so many of their duffles and shirts and cheap knives and lights, that I usually skip the giveaways most of the time and go straight to the sites that offer $5 off when I renew.

• Like 1

Yes, the money spent on those giveaways is an expense against their revenue, which makes it tax deductible.  It wouldn't surprise me if one of the big benefactors donates them.

I got their black duffle not to long ago and use it all the time.

• Like 1

OS, I meant Grover Norquist, he's a plant and troll. 

I know who you meant. Whatever the truth may be about Norquist, for sure Madman Ted hurts more than helps the cause, not to mention his personal ethics.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot