Lesson learned.........LOL

I have a friend that does maintenance on one of the local indoor ranges and that gets his free range time and a little pocket change. He came for coffee one day and was complaining about a new class instructor that had been allow to begin holding Tactical Defense classes at the range and each day after the guy held a class my buddy would go in the next day and the guy had not done any cleanup up after the class and the range floor had trash everywhere and still had all the target dummies and two large plywood boards left in the middle of the range floor.

My Buddy went up and got the owner of the range which is connected to a gun shop and showed him how the guy left the range. The owner said he would talk to the guy. Well the Tact Teacher did clear his stuff and store it along one wall after the first couple classes but didn't sweep anything. You know what they say about pay backs.........lol.

The guy had showed up the other day with 5 new target dummies he used in his classes and was bragging to my buddy about how much they cost. He made the mistake of asking my buddy if he would like to take a few shots at them. My buddy declined. The guy would not take no for an answer and said go ahead and shoot a few rounds. Finally my buddy said ok and pulled out his Tokarov and shot the heads off three of the dummies at about 35 yards.

The guy got really pissed because he destroyed 3 new pieces of Tactical Training Class equipment. As my buddy was walking away he turned and told the guy to make sure he cleaned up his mess. The guy went up to the owner of the Gun shop and told the owner what happened. The owner took my buddy's side and said you offer him to shoot them so I don't see the issue. The tactical guy packed up and found another range to hold classes. My buddy is now a happy camper once again.......... :rofl: :up:

• Like 2

What boggles my mind is how some people can be so unapologetically stupid. What did this idiot think was going to happen when he offered to let your buddy shoot his expensive targets?

Sounds to me like his issue is with the target manufacturer.

• Like 1

What boggles my mind is how some people can be so unapologetically stupid. What did this idiot think was going to happen when he offered to let your buddy shoot his expensive targets?

Sounds to me like his issue is with the target manufacturer.

I don't really think before he offered to let my buddy shoot them that my buddy was packing a weapon capable of destroying concrete block walls and engine blocks................ :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1