RAVE: Gallatin Automotive (Hendersonville)

Kevin and Craig are the best guys I've ever dealt with when it comes to having a vehicle worked on. This week makes the 3rd or 4th time I've used them, and I don't see myself going anywhere else.

I've had them do a handful of repairs on my truck. They've always been 100% honest, 100% fair, 100% competent, and have always been the cheapest by far.

Just an example; They just replaced the starter on my truck for $40! Of course, that $40 was for labor only. I picked up the starter at Auto Zone, and they replaced it. They also did some steering column work for about $200 cheaper than anyone else wanted.

If you're in this area, and looking for a great place that you can trust, call these guys.

Gallatin Automotive

(615) 338-0029 (Kevin/Craig)

1068 Lavergne Cir

Hendersonville, TN

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dude, my wife and I have been stumped as far as finding a good mechanic around us. We had a buddy over on the far east side of Nashville, but that gets a little old.

No problem. Thankfully, I haven't needed them all that often, but when I have, they have been great.

A friend of mine just took her vehicle over to them with an issue she was having. I think they charged her $25 or $35 to diagnose the problem. I'm not sure how typlical that is, because another friend took his truck to them, and they charged $55 to diagnose the problem he was having.

Either way, they are good guys.