Copenhagen

Fourtyfive

These "cartoonists" need to just associate amongst each other and not mingle with innocent humanity that becomes collateral damage from their exercising their "free speech".

Free speech is something to be cherished rather than something to bring mayhem onto innocent bystanders. There is a big difference.

These "cartoonists" need to just associate amongst each other and not mingle with innocent humanity that becomes collateral damage from their exercising their "free speech".

Free speech is something to be cherished rather than something to bring mayhem onto innocent bystanders. There is a big difference.

I vehemently disagree with every sentiment in this post.
  • Like 7

Sadly, it looks like the terrorists have already defeated you.

For free speech to be truly cherished, we must have a society where people feel safe to voice their views and opinions.  Don't like someone's view?  Then discuss it in a civilized, rational way. Or ignore it.  It is these terrorists that do not want you to have freedom..........freedom of anything.  They want to impose their views on you, or kill you if you won't accept them.  It is they that bring the mayhem onto the innocent bystanders, not the cartoonists.

• Like 6

The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want

I pledge alliegence to the flag of the United States of America

Homosexuality is a wrong lifestyle choice

Jesus is the Christ, the Only begotten Son of God

All these are my free speech and someone, somewhere, will object to it. The crime is not the words or their meaning but the actions others choose to do in objection to them. You have the right to speak your mind, you have the right to be offended by others yelling "aloha snackbar" in a public place. The offense can be as simple as wearing white after Labor Day but as soon as you decide to harm another person because of something you don't like...you have crossed the line into criminality. I am highly offended by "artists" submerging Christian items in urine and calling it art....but their heads are not mine to remove.  I will not hide among others of like mind so as to not offend. I will not succomb to political correctness so others might feel good in their debauching and destructive behaviour. Wicked people are the source of wicked actions and must be stopped by people that have a moral backbone. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. I will not do nothing. We are being pushed into a decision, as our forefathers were pushed into one. My free speech is now "hate" speech to those that disagree yet my disagreement is also "hate" speech...

Edited by ArmyBrat61
  • Like 7
Yes, these terrorists are unimaginable vermin. And Free Speech should be unasailable.

I just feel utter frustration with these "cartoonists" that use the concept of Free Speech and express it in "cartoons" that have been catalysts that have predictably triggered extremist harm on folks just trying to go about their life.

I go round and round wrestling with my own conflict of, of course, protecting Free Speech yet viewing these recent extreme outcomes and get sickened. Obviously the core culprits are the violent extremist heathen's mowing people down. There is no questioning that.

Hopefully this free speech goes a long way to offsetting the damage done by those cruel, callous cartoonist bastards. Happy to do my part to ensure that no terrorist scum bags feelings get hurt over a little old picture. :up:

[url=http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/TrickyNickyII/media/cartoon.jpg.html]cartoon.jpg[/URL]

I did one more just to show that I am able to empathize and feel the plight of the terrorist.

[URL=http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/TrickyNickyII/media/Untitled.png.html]Untitled.png[/URL]

Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 3