What's your favorite trigger guard?

I've got a couple billet lowers with oversized trigger guards made into them, and also have quite a few Magpul polymer oversized ones. I found this one while browsing for a Seekins Precision. It's at the house now and will go on my Spartan lower that I'm picking up in the morning. I'll post pics when it's on, but for the price I think it's hard to beat.

Just curious what y'all like best, SP, Troy, Magpul aluminum, etc?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Rifle-Tactical-Aluminum-Enhanced-Winter-Trigger-Guard-BLACK-/141488477783

Edited by rugerla1

Magpul Enhanced (aluminum) suits me.

That ebay one looks like is has some pretty sharp edges.

When I opened it, I didn't notice them being sharp as they looked, because I thought the same thing. I'm not buying more until I run this one for a while. I still really like the Seekins alot, juse more money though.

Which ever one comes in the lower parts kit I find on sale.

Same here, never gave the guard much thought.  Even in extreme cold I never needed a larger one since I either ungloved or used a set of lightweight flight gloves to shoot.  Got to admit though, some look better than others but I won't buy them.

I got time to mess around in the garage when I got home tonight, so I put the trigger guard on. It really just looks like sharp edges in pictures in the link, but is actually really smooth on the edges. Pretty dang nice for $13 I'd say. Here are a few pictures.

20150212_215540_zpsjz54shap.jpg

20150212_215610_zpsgd7anngh.jpg

20150212_215642_zpsoqus4mrz.jpg