The new Glock 40 is a 10mm long slide

JReedEsq

I bought a Lone Wolf slide and barrel in December and made a long slide 10 mm so I can pass on buying this one . Mine is just not cut for the optics .

I also bought an Advantage Arms 22 LR conversion for a 19/23/32 and it works great . They make it for all sizes . 

Also would have wanted a single stack 9 mm but I have one from a different company and with all the bugs the 42 had ,I will give it some time before I buy one .  So I get to save a few bucks this year . 

Keyless-   I actually have a G 17/22/31 sized Advantage Arms kit.  While it does work, I would prefer a Glock in .22lr.  The 1911 and M&P shooters get to have exact .22lr models, why shouldn't we?  

Edited by JReedEsq
The ISSC has really poor reviews and is Glock like in appearance only. I believe it is single action, with a hammer. I opted for the AA kit over it. It is good enough, with the right ammo, but I would probably buy a Glock in .22lr if I could. The long slide 10mm is probably the best thing going for handgun hunting, but it seems like a smaller market...

They are in no hurry to get us a single stack 9 ( if ever ) so I would not look for a 22 LR anytime soon ( if ever ) . I plan on buying a dedicated lower for my 22 LR like I did for My 6.02" 10 mm that I put together last month . 

The ISSC has really poor reviews and is Glock like in appearance only. I believe it is single action, with a hammer. I opted for the AA kit over it. It is good enough, with the right ammo, but I would probably buy a Glock in .22lr if I could. The long slide 10mm is probably the best thing going for handgun hunting, but it seems like a smaller market...

I decided to get a dedicated frame for my AA 22 kit. Got a FDE G17 frame on Ebay for 200. Put the Advantage kit on it and it is very sweet. Just hale loading the mags with the AA kit.

I don't want a single stack 10MM. I have a 44 mag for high power/low capacity. For me, a 10MM has to be about power AND capacity. Love my Witness Elite Match 10MM. I'd think about a G40 if someone offered extended capacity mags for it.

If I were to get a single stack 10MM, it'd be something like a DW 1911. Edited by musicman
  • Like 2