Bradley Square Mall, Cleveland

Guest adavid02

Guest adavid02

I saw another thread somewhere here, but now I cant find it. Correct me if I am off here but doesnt the building have to be marked. The parking lot doesnt count does it?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw another thread somewhere here, but now I cant find it. Correct me if I am off here but doesnt the building have to be marked. The parking lot doesnt count does it?

Nope actually the "property" has to be marked. So since they have they entire parking lot marked then they do not have to mark the building.

Guest abailey362

except there are 2 or 3 entrances to this property and the only sign anyone has ever seen is the one from the main entrance.

i'm not even sure if there is one there :whistle: I've just heard others report sightings.

I always enter from the hotel/church side by kmart, since the redlight is easier to get in, and have never seen a sign there (cause there's not one) so I don't see anywhere this place is posted

except there are 2 or 3 entrances to this property and the only sign anyone has ever seen is the one from the main entrance.

i'm not even sure if there is one there :rolleyes: I've just heard others report sightings.

I always enter from the hotel/church side by kmart, since the redlight is easier to get in, and have never seen a sign there (cause there's not one) so I don't see anywhere this place is posted

That's the only entrance not posted. I checked all the others and they are. I did not check that one so I can't say that one is.

I know the law says every entrance has to be posted.

Yep, but it doesn't say entrance to building or to property. Since they did not post that entrance then you are good to go I guess. as for me the heck with em, I'll spend my Christmas shopping elsewhere.

I know the law says every entrance has to be posted.

Actually it doesn't say "every entrance" but all entrances "primarily used by persons entering the property"

So if there is an entrance to a place that is not normally used by people to enter it, that particular entrance wouldn't have to be posted for the property to still be legally posted.

Actually it doesn't say "every entrance" but all entrances "primarily used by persons entering the property"

So if there is an entrance to a place that is not normally used by people to enter it, that particular entrance wouldn't have to be posted for the property to still be legally posted.

Ok so that "entrance" from the old office max parking lot might not be considered a "normal" entrance? Boy's I'd steer clear, they don't want your money anyway.

• 2 years later...
Guest monkeyhumper

I drove by the mall tonight, and every large sign that had the full law posted has been removed. No gunbuster signs, either.

Win!

Sent from my Etch a Sketch

I drove by the mall tonight, and every large sign that had the full law posted has been removed. No gunbuster signs, either.

Win!

Sent from my Etch a Sketch

in my best Charlie Sheen Voice.................WINNING!!! lol

i know the guy is a ass but it fits the topic :screwy:

That's because you're 23.

whats because i'm 23? Because I OC, or because I was at the mall? Are you profiling me? lol I hope so cause I gotta surprise for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spoolie
whats because i'm 23? Because I OC, or because I was at the mall? Are you profiling me? lol I hope so cause I gotta surprise for you.

Lol...yet another great statement.

Send from my fat fingers via tapatalk.

Thanks I appreciate the compliment. I do not appreciate your sarcasm. Do you think stating that it was because i'm 23 was a "great statement"? For your age I'd expect a little more common sense as to what a great statement would be.

No my post wasn't filled with information, but it was on topic. The fact that I carried at the mall and didn't notice any signs has nothing to do with my age what so ever and I take offense to people like you who judge before they think.

Now that I got that out there I did double check the malls parking lot at all entrances and the mall itself. No signs that I noticed.

Guest spoolie

At my age I know it's dumb to open carry in public unless you're a LEO or a cowboy. Just because it's legal doesn't make it a smart decision.

At my age I know it's dumb to open carry in public unless you're a LEO or a cowboy. Just because it's legal doesn't make it a smart decision.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the occasional OC. You are living proof that with age does not come wisdom. Hope you have a nice day.

Guest spoolie
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the occasional OC. You are living proof that with age does not come wisdom. Hope you have a nice day.

I'm wise enough to not make stupid statements that could be considered threats. One day you'll grow up.

Guest spoolie
lol I hope so cause I gotta surprise for you.

I'm aware you're a child...but some don't and might take that personal