Obama in nashville

Dustbuster

Yea, my son is coming up and he had to re route around the city also and he works on Nolensville Road and I think that is Obama's destination. Some Big Immigrant church or something like that. I have to agree with ugly on the waste of AIR. He takes in good air and spews out hot contaminated air that only a very small part of anyone I know wants to hear................jmho

• Like 2

Hum, my wife works for Gibson and I know of no saxophones there.

Yep, she knows of none either. After the 2 wood incidents ole Henry would probably lace it with arsenic anyways.

There's a joke that was posted about Obama peeing in a gold urinal that ended up being Clintons saxophone ....

Now I'm not saying this may be why he is so desperate to make illegals legal? Is there is an out side chance that he might be an illegal Immigrant too. I mean no one has really seen any information to the fact or really seen proof that he is a legal American citizen since all of his personal records are sealed to the American people and he thinks Americans are so gullible that they will just take his word for it. What has been leaked really shows more against him than for him. He applied under a Foreigner  grant scholarship and got it to attend college. To do that he would have had to provide the paperwork proving he was not an American citizen.

He has not been able to provide a valid Birth Certificate but has provided a couple fake ones that we proven to be fake. He is using a Social Security issued in Connecticut but never lived in Connecticut which means he is committing fraud. That has been authenticated that the number was issued in a state he never lived in.   

Back during his first term while Michelle was doing an interview she was talking about a trip the first family had planned that would be a trip to Africa. She clearly said that Barrack was looking very forward to returning to Kenya, his birth place??????

he funny part about that was it was a live interview so it could not be edited out before 1000's of Americans saw and heard it. That was the first and last live interview the First Lady was allowed to have. Now everything she does on TV is filmed and cleaned up before showing.

In all honesty I often wonder if it was a Republican doing everything Obama has done at what point would he been impeached and arrested for treason. After all, he is the first and only President to hide everything about his past back before making his bid for the White House?..........................................jmho

• Like 4

That was some real deal stuff... Was coming back from Cookeville around lunchtime and they had two fighter jets (guessing they were F-16's) flying back and forth across the interstate scanning stuff before they come in with AF1

Nothing says America like blowing $10,000,000 on something that no one wants in the first place!  He could've saved $ and did a teleconference with them.

• Like 2

That was some real deal stuff... Was coming back from Cookeville around lunchtime and they had two fighter jets (guessing they were F-16's) flying back and forth across the interstate scanning stuff before they come in with AF1

Nothing says America like blowing $10,000,000 on something that no one wants in the first place! He could've saved $ and did a teleconference with them.

It's pure "in your face" stupid American BS. Ya can't crash the economy if you don't spend it like you stole it.
  • Like 1

A U.S. Citizen can't get into Canada if u have been charged w certain crimes.... I don't get why he wants to open the floodgate and let all of the fleas, ticks, killers and felonious rejects in....

Two words:

Money & Votes

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 1

Two words:

Money & Votes

True ......and more leeches on the gov. teet.
Oddly enough some of the Mexicans that I know are better people than the ones already on the teet.

Another thought is the more people involved in illegal activities the more the Democratic Party thinks u will look to them/government for safety and reassurance.

Nothing says America like blowing $10,000,000 on something that no one wants in the first place!  He could've saved $ and did a teleconference with them.

They also lined the area around Air Farce 1 with heavy equipment, (something they did not do with Bush), and put snipers on the hanger roof and the roof of Dell. He must be real scared.

Now I'm not saying this may be why he is so desperate to make illegals legal? Is there is an out side chance that he might be an illegal Immigrant too. I mean no one has really seen any information to the fact or really seen proof that he is a legal American citizen since all of his personal records are sealed to the American people and he thinks Americans are so gullible that they will just take his word for it. What has been leaked really shows more against him than for him. He applied under a Foreigner grant scholarship and got it to attend college. To do that he would have had to provide the paperwork proving he was not an American citizen.

He has not been able to provide a valid Birth Certificate but has provided a couple fake ones that we proven to be fake. He is using a Social Security issued in Connecticut but never lived in Connecticut which means he is committing fraud. That has been authenticated that the number was issued in a state he never lived in.

Back during his first term while Michelle was doing an interview she was talking about a trip the first family had planned that would be a trip to Africa. She clearly said that Barrack was looking very forward to returning to Kenya, his birth place??????
he funny part about that was it was a live interview so it could not be edited out before 1000's of Americans saw and heard it. That was the first and last live interview the First Lady was allowed to have. Now everything she does on TV is filmed and cleaned up before showing.

In all honesty I often wonder if it was a Republican doing everything Obama has done at what point would he been impeached and arrested for treason. After all, he is the first and only President to hide everything about his past back before making his bid for the White House?..........................................jmho

Excellent insight
  • Like 1

Because they vote Democrat.

They would vote for Republicans also if they were doing what the Demorats are doing. They don't care about which party is willing to give all the stuff Obama and the rats are. All they want is the free ride..................jmho

They would vote for Republicans also if they were doing what the Demorats are doing. They don't care about which party is willing to give all the stuff Obama and the rats are. All they want is the free ride..................jmho

Studies show that they are actually conservative except in one issue: becoming legal.

They also lined the area around Air Farce 1 with heavy equipment, (something they did not do with Bush), and put snipers on the hanger roof and the roof of Dell. He must be real scared.

If any President had done all the damage to our great nation of America as he has done any President like that would be terrified to walk out of the White House with out the kind of protection he has. It is costing TAX PAYERS 3.5 times as much for his security as it has any other President in American history. If I can find the link to a site I read in the article it said that Obama has his own special security force of Hand picked people that actually spy on his Secret Service personnel to make sure someone in side is not planning to remove him. They are in the secret service like moles. Obama is constantly adding and removing people he thinks he cannot trust. The man is totally and completely Paranoid and I think he has all rights to be. He has made enemies of most  natural born Red Blooded Americans. He also knows the the American Military hates him. I don't think our Armed Forces have ever hated a Commander-N-Chief. Even though Bush put them in to wars they still had total respect for him. I wonder 1 thought most of all. Once this guy leaves office I know he will still have Secret Service as all Presidents do but it is the Congress that pays the bill for that. I'm guessing that his amount of security will be no more than any other Ex President so I am hoping he has to spend huge amount of his own money if he wants more Security. I bet he will be 10 times as paranoid about security once he is gone from the White House....................jmho 

• Like 1