In case ya didn't hear the news about Mark Kessler...

Guest kingarmory

who?

I have no problems with someone working undercover.   If someone is moron enough to talk to a stranger about things like explosives, illegal weapons, or anti-government private armies...    well duh.   As long as any investigation is properly handled...  talk is talk but converted illegal machine guns and bombs are something else.   I mean really... you only catch the idiots with it, but you may as well put up a web site "join us and learn to blow #$%^ up" and see who joins...  there is someone out there just drooling to sign up lol.

who?

I have no problems with someone working undercover.   If someone is moron enough to talk to a stranger about things like explosives, illegal weapons, or anti-government private armies...    well duh.   As long as any investigation is properly handled...  talk is talk but converted illegal machine guns and bombs are something else.   I mean really... you only catch the idiots with it, but you may as well put up a web site "join us and learn to blow #$%^ up" and see who joins...  there is someone out there just drooling to sign up lol.

I have no problems with undercover work either provided the agent is stable. Clearly, this dude is not, and showing this video would certainly destroy his credibility.
Guest kingarmory

Guy was quite obviously up to something, just pains me to see folks be gullible enough not to see it.  He voluntarily went to work for the Antichris........I mean, the Obama administration to help them quell anything vaguely resembling dissidence.  This guy deserves to be tarred and feathered

Former police chief Mark Kessler is a self-agrandizing jackass that has watched too much TV; and has a "Messiah Complex"...

He obviously believes his trolling for "sovereign citizens" is an honorable thing, and can't contain his glee in doing so... he had to go public with the news of how great and self-sacrificing he is... I'm kinda like the old man about the "sovereign citizens" and the "lone wolves"....They are like the mythical "unicorn"; ..."ive heard about 'em, but ive never seen one"...; and i doubt that Kessler has either...  

Mark Kessler symbolizes all that is wrong with government and a small body of people out there (...mostly in government...) who see a subversive behind every bush and view the citizenry of this country as a rabble to be watched and controlled...

Mark Kessler and people like him are far more like Joseph Stalin than George Washington... The hell with Mark Kessler and people like him... 

disgusted leroy

• Like 1