Bushnell AR Optics 4.5-18x40mm BDC Reticle

I recommend a Burris PEPR.  It will allow you to position the scope were it should be allowing proper eye relief, access to charging handle and you can have a Magpul MBUS installed....just can't use it until the scope it taken off.

Crappy pic but it does clear the MBUS:

dvMN8vG.jpg

What kind of caps do you have on yours if I may ask? I'm getting tired if the bra that came with it.

I'll also echo support for the pepr, mine only just got here but I like it a lot already and with the feedback of other owners I'd say the model is a known quality.

What kind of caps do you have on yours if I may ask? I'm getting tired if the bra that came with it.

I'll also echo support for the pepr, mine only just got here but I like it a lot already and with the feedback of other owners I'd say the model is a known quality.

They are Butler Creek flippers (20 eye, 27 obj).  The bra on mine was busted when it arrived so I called up Bushnell and they sent me the caps.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

Thanks. Amazon has it for $69 which is a little more than I wanted to spend but that's about the cheapest I'm seeing it.

There are two versions:  QD and not QD.  I have both and pictured is the QD version.  Primary Arms had it on sale after Christmas...it was about $90 shipped and Burris was offering a $20 rebate (ended 12-31) so I'm into it for $70.  :pleased:

The are Butler Creek flippers (20 eye, 27 obj).  The bra on mine was busted when it arrived so I called up Bushnell and they sent me the caps.

Thanks for the info.  Just added those to my cart on Amazon.  Bushnell should just get rid of that ugly cover they ship it with and add those.

Can someone recommend a better mount for this Bushnell that won't break the bank?

Those Nikon mounts I mention earlier in the thread are working fine after learning the complex trick of reversing them. :dropjaw:

They aren't QD, though.  Not sure if that was something you wanted to have.

• Like 1

Double check your package. Mine came with the railed tops and the plain.
Scope didn't show up today though, kind if POed about that but not the first time PSA has split an order without saying anything either. :rolleyes:

Anyone else not get their scope yet? I sent an email to PSA and they offered to upgrade me to the illuminated model at no charge, or. Give me my money back. I went with the upgrade of course :cool: . Good on them for going I'd say above and beyond taking care of me, but in case anyone else's hasn't shipped yet, send them an email and see what's up. This was for the 1-4 w/ pepr mount deal BTW.
  • Like 1