Buds gun shop Sevierville

Dustbuster

Finally managed to walk through buds,lots of stuff lots of stuff lots of stuff.there was some ammo but not much to see not too many black rifle accessories lots of shotguns lots of pistols they are having a Black Friday sale where you can buy a mosin nagant for 139.00 The place is nice well lit and clean plenty of help walking around no pressure on sales no condescending crap at the counter

There were some kids on one of the ranges shooting a small Cannon that literally rocked the place.it was pretty funny but all good

I could have bought four or five guns while I was there and still would have left feeling like something was missing. oh well it is definitely worth the stop if you have time,prices were so-so
f2b6972a3953b80cffb387d8c6dd59c1.jpg

• Like 2

Fortunately nothing had me foaming at the mouth but I'm sure if I spend any more time in there the plastic would have been on the counter in my truck would have been heavier

Had the crowd not been so thick when I was there opening weekend, I'm sure that would have happened to me.

Seems like it is darn near impossible for me to enter a guns shop and not leave poorer.
  • Like 1

I stopped in there Saturday...and they had a show case of used Itailian Police Beretta's 9 mm ....$299.00 and used police M&P's  9 mm for $299.00.....most likely gone by now......I stop in about once a week I like the store...but it lacks in things...if your into reloading.....building your own AR....etc......your outta luck

Edited by Ron_TN

I stopped in there Saturday...and they had a show case of used Itailian Police Beretta's 9 mm ....$299.00 and used police M&P's  9 mm for $299.00.....most likely gone by now......I stop in about once a week I like the store...but it lacks in things...if your into reloading.....building your own AR....etc......your outta luck

Yes, I agree with this. The first thing I thought when I walked in there was "look at all this unused space!!!"  They certainly have the room to sell more accessories.

I wish they would follow the business model of PSA in Greenville, SC.  My work takes to me Greenville from time to time.  That place is liken to a full service bar for a fall off the wagon alcoholic.  It has just as many guns if not more as Buds, it has a outstanding black rifle dept. with uppers, lowers, accessories, etc.  Has plenty of reloading supplies, powder, dies, sets, etc.  Has huge selection of optics, and many other tactical supplies.  Large ammo area, with just every wild cat ammo I have seen.  Just recently got in class 3 items, many many cans.  They also have huge selection of safes, clothing, and hunting supplies.  BTW, they have a huge indoor gun range, and large selection of  rentals.  That place is great destination, and only little over 2 hours from Knoxville.

Maybe Buds in Sevierville will follow, maybe they are trying to cash flow the accessories, or just confirming the business model they have set will carry forward with the business plan expectations.  The 1st year, is just the honeymoon, after the 1st year, they will probably see how the model they have setup is performing.  Just my :2cents:

Ok guys I lied, I left buds w 2 ak47's
I couldn't resist, it was futile. The ol lady will enjoy an Oscar Meyer thanksgiving with relish and beans....

The AK s work great for lighting gas grills. Bought 2 one for my BIL. Hey at 7 bucks a piece in a gun shop I was unscathed !!!
They also had bolt guns, lever action rifles, and fishing pole w reel gas grill lighters at the register.

I wish they would follow the business model of PSA in Greenville, SC.  My work takes to me Greenville from time to time.  That place is liken to a full service bar for a fall off the wagon alcoholic.  It has just as many guns if not more as Buds, it has a outstanding black rifle dept. with uppers, lowers, accessories, etc.  Has plenty of reloading supplies, powder, dies, sets, etc.  Has huge selection of optics, and many other tactical supplies.  Large ammo area, with just every wild cat ammo I have seen.  Just recently got in class 3 items, many many cans.  They also have huge selection of safes, clothing, and hunting supplies.  BTW, they have a huge indoor gun range, and large selection of  rentals.  That place is great destination, and only little over 2 hours from Knoxville.

Maybe Buds in Sevierville will follow, maybe they are trying to cash flow the accessories, or just confirming the business model they have set will carry forward with the business plan expectations.  The 1st year, is just the honeymoon, after the 1st year, they will probably see how the model they have setup is performing.  Just my :2cents:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Bud will not get involved with all the nuts and bolts.  They are like a car dealer....sell ya the car but if ya wanna add on .....you look else where.....auto parts store......JMO

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Bud will not get involved with all the nuts and bolts.  They are like a car dealer....sell ya the car but if ya wanna add on .....you look else where.....auto parts store......JMO

Just "a wish"................After the dust settles, Buds still is a just a small business out to make profit.  There is a whole lot more profit with accessories than guns.  Ask any current or former gun entrepreneur, assuming their business model is to make a respectful profit.  ;)

Judging by where they decided to put a store I imagine they won't jump off into the "tacticool" dept too heavily right off the bat.

When I think sevierville I think traffic and lots of travel dollars floating in. But I also think wives in a hurry to get to the outlets.

Now BUDS GUN ACCESSORIES inside tanger and a husband can shop all day without so much as a text.
Hell, just put a bar and lounge in and a couple big screens and call it home !