Dumb and Dumber 2

runco

Jim Carrey is entitled to his opinion as a Canadian. :lol:

His political views are whatever. I don't go to a movie for an actor's political views as they are all mostly delusional. People that famous and rich have zero clue what the rest of the normal world is like.

That being said, he is still ridiculously hilarious, and with a good script I think he still shines.

Agreed.  Liar, Liar is still one of my favorite movies.  As someone said previous, sometimes it good to turn your brain off and just laugh. 

Sure, Carrey is a political wacko.  Name a Hollywood A-lister that isn't.  If that's how you decide which movies you like, you probably don't like any movies.  Think about it this way... if you had all the money in the world and could afford to say and do anything you like, lots of people would probably think you're strange too. 

On a completely unrelated note... took the kids to the "Big Hero" movie on Sunday.  During the previews, I was thrilled to see Radio Shack has chosen Weird Al as their spokesman.  It took a long time, but Radio Shack has finally realized who their customers really are.  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.