Anyone know anything about Tactical Ambush?

I just put one of their 308 barrels and gas blocks on a build and it looks like good stuff. I talked to them over the phone about a few questions I had and they were very helpful.
Primary Arms is also carrying their stuff and they usually stand behind what they sell.

I have one of these on the way. Can't beat it for the price.

http://www.tacticalambush.com/Ar15-Blemished-M16-Carrier-NIBX-By-Tactical-Ambush-_p_259.html

I agree,  I found the 10.5 without the BCG and was going to order this to go with it. 

http://www.tacticalambush.com/Ar15-Blemished-NIB-Bolt-Carrier-Group-556-By-Tactical-Ambush-_p_250.html

You guys let me know what you think when you get them in. I am going to try and sell a few things to cover to cost of this. 

• Like 1

I agree,  I found the 10.5 without the BCG and was going to order this to go with it. 

http://www.tacticalambush.com/Ar15-Blemished-NIB-Bolt-Carrier-Group-556-By-Tactical-Ambush-_p_250.html

You guys let me know what you think when you get them in. I am going to try and sell a few things to cover to cost of this. 

I want to get a 10.5 too, just getting things a little at a time. I'll let ya know when mine comes in.

I want to get a 10.5 too, just getting things a little at a time. I'll let ya know when mine comes in.

I am going to piece mine together a little at a time. I am going to go ahead and jump on the 40 dollar lower tomorrow and then order some of the smaller parts. As soon as I can sell my john boat I will order the Upper. 

Picked up my Anderson lower today. Found it at a new gun store in town for less that it would cost to buy it online and have it shipped with transfer fee. Now it's time to get rolling on everything else. 

Good deal, a lot of times you can save money local over the deals online because of the transfer fee. Even if it's the same amount or a couple dollars more, I'll buy local first. You have your LPK or LBK already?

Good deal, a lot of times you can save money local over the deals online because of the transfer fee. Even if it's the same amount or a couple dollars more, I'll buy local first. You have your LPK or LBK already?

Nothing else yet, I was starting to piece things together today to get an idea of cost. I am thinking I am going to go with a basic LPK to get off the ground and then upgrade later. 

Nothing else yet, I was starting to piece things together today to get an idea of cost. I am thinking I am going to go with a basic LPK to get off the ground and then upgrade later.

At PSA the difference between their basic lower build kit (with stock and buffer assembly ) and the Magpul version is like $30. They run sales on them all the time.

I don't, but I did look at their stuff. Reminds me of DSG. Lately Been more inclined to go w billet for pistol lowers.especially w 7.5 barrels.

What is the benefit of a billet vs normal lower on a 7.5" pistol build.

Edited by R1100R
I want the best tight rigid platform,top and bottom to give the moving components stability without flex or unwanted movement the short barrels are short on accuracy to start with so I believe any help is welcome to improve that... But that's just my thinking based on what I first built and what I build now. Edited by Dustbuster

I have also stumbled upon hardened arms...... Looks like they buy parts and assemble them then sale the completed kits. They have a tremendous deal on the pistol uppers with the Sig brace included.

I have a Hardened Arms 10.5 upper in 5.56. I am very happy with it. It is free float, and is a lot more accurate than I was expecting. It has a very tight fit to my Anderson Lower with no rattle at all. I got mine off of Gunbroker for less than 3 bills shipped.

I have a Hardened Arms 10.5 upper in 5.56. I am very happy with it. It is free float, and is a lot more accurate than I was expecting. It has a very tight fit to my Anderson Lower with no rattle at all. I got mine off of Gunbroker for less than 3 bills shipped.

I am leaning that way, getting the kit with the brace I think. Just waiting to see if anything goes on sale for Black friday. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...