Great Link from the PAST!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer

Expressing your opinion??? funny, looks like you posted a gay video...and I like that you pulled out moderator, like my response has ANYTHING to do with moderating...I responded with MY opinion...

oh yeah, I am not allowed to have an opinion...

relax

You want to know WTF I am doing?

Just as the rest of you - without being asked WTF they are doing - expressing my opinion.

Thank you, Moderator, for asking.

I thought that was Ron, Andy, and Henry's opinion????

Were you the hairdresser of makeup artist in the video?:hat:

Guest canynracer

Is there some reason you enjoy pointing out "moderator"? I wonder if it is the fact that I am a mod (you seem to have problems with mods for some reason)

or if I would have been givin the same response if I wasnt a mod and just a Sr member...

if it makes you feel better, I didnt make the pic, but I think it is DAMN funny, and I would have done it even if I wasnt a mod.

have a pleasant evening.

The pic was funny . . . the question in the pic asked "wtf are you doing"; I chose to take that as a question referring to my posting and I responded. If I misinterpreted, I accept responsibility for that.

I was asked if I posted a gay video - answer is no.

Was I the hairdresser in the video? I almost wish I was because I have about as much hair as Ron Howard, but I have no desire for a toupee.

My only point in raising all of this . . . is TGO a forum where any opinion may be shared, or if your opinion is not in the majority, you should just be silent?

BTW . . . the Vols lost again.

Guest canynracer
The pic was funny . . . the question in the pic asked "wtf are you doing"; I chose to take that as a question referring to my posting and I responded. If I misinterpreted, I accept responsibility for that..

I didnt intend it to be a question to YOU..or even the message......but to the video itself?...yeah, ...more like WTF is Opie Cunningham doing.

I didnt ask IF you posted a gay video, I called it gay..that was my opinion..once again, not to you..but to the video itself. I thought it was lame....but that is my opinion. :P
My only point in raising all of this . . . is TGO a forum where any opinion may be shared, or if your opinion is not in the majority, you should just be silent?

absolutley not...ask Len... :D

It is completley up to you, the staffs job is to make sure you are not attacked PERSONALLY...but the content you post is fair game, you have your opinions and so do the other members of the board....the staff here certainly wants people to express their opinions, as long as it does not become a personal attack. :hat:

Edited by canynracer
I didnt intend it to be a question to YOU..or even the message......but to the video itself?...yeah, ...more like WTF is Opie Cunningham doing.

I didnt ask IF you posted a gay video, I called it gay..that was my opinion..once again, not to you..but to the video itself. I thought it was lame....but that is my opinion.

absolutley not...ask Len... :hat:

It is completley up to you, the staffs job is to make sure you are not attacked PERSONALLY...but the content you post is fair game, you have your opinions and so does the other members of the board....the staff here certainly wants people to express their opinions, as long as it does not become a personal attack.

A gracious response . . . thank you.

I hope our site is a place of mutual respect - whether or not we agree - on politics, calibers, semi-autos, or revolvers . . .

Guest canynracer
A gracious response . . . thank you.

I hope our site is a place of mutual respect - whether or not we agree - on politics, calibers, semi-autos, or revolvers . .

You got it!!!

BTW Glocks suck, and if you open carry you BETTER have big dots, 40 cal is the round that Jesus carries, and if you shoot my attacking dog, tell your wife to wear armor when getting the mail...

btw, the last one is a VERY old conversation here with an ex troll...I promise, no repersuccion if you shoot my dog for attacking you...but I bet I would shoot her first!! LOL

You got it!!!

BTW Glocks suck, and if you open carry you BETTER have big dots, 40 cal is the round that Jesus carries, and if you shoot my attacking dog, tell your wife to wear armor when getting the mail...

btw, the last one is a VERY old conversation here with an ex troll...I promise, no repersuccion if you shoot my dog for attacking you...but I bet I would shoot her first!! LOL

LOL ARF! And Glocks do suck!