TOTALLY not gun related....

musicman

...but my favorite Christian metal band Diciple is gunna bet at Hard Rock in Nashville Wednesday! ONLY $5!!!! I'm gunna head up a group of teens from my church and go see 'em. Anybody else into that kind of stuff? It'd be cool to have a little TGO concert event!

I'm so stoked!! I got to go to one of their concerts when I was first learning to play guitar, and I was just starting to play their albums. I got there super early and helped the band unload their bus, and I sat there and chelped Brad (the guitar player) change strings on his guitars and he showed me how to play one of the songs i couldn't quite figure out! That's a day I'll never forget... it was sooooo cool!

They just released a new album Tueday, and you can listen to the whole thing on their site here http://disciplerocks.com/

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::woohoo::woohoo::rock::rock::biglol::biglol::biglol::clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::rock::rock::rock::rock:

(Does this go down as the most excessive use of smilies ever on TGO? :P

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

I will admit that most attempts at Christian Metal suck. BUT! If you think they're all that way....try again. For all you death metal fans out there, try some Life Metal. Look into Seventh Star, As I lay Dying or Sinai Beach.

Better yet go to iTunes and look up the iMix compilation album "Satan is a Homo".

Saw them some years ago in Little Rock. My college buddy was a big Christian punk/metal fan. They are pretty good. I think Stavesacre was there as well.

Although they haven't been around in a while I liked Bride when they were playing as well.

Saw them some years ago in Little Rock. My college buddy was a big Christian punk/metal fan. They are pretty good. I think Stavesacre was there as well.

Although they haven't been around in a while I liked Bride when they were playing as well.

I love Stavesacre.

Guest Boomhower
For all you death metal fans out there, try some Life Metal. Look into Seventh Star, As I lay Dying or Sinai Beach.

Life Metal???????.....I'll admit, the music notes are good. Heavy metal is great on stressful days at work, but I can't get past the deep throated, almost satanistic toned, screaming. I went to youtube and listened to all 3 of these bands, but I honestly could not understand one single word they were saying....I guess I'll have to pass on this so called "Life Metal".

Guest Astra900
Life Metal???????.....I'll admit, the music notes are good. Heavy metal is great on stressful days at work, but I can't get past the deep throated, almost satanistic toned, screaming. I went to youtube and listened to all 3 of these bands, but I honestly could not understand one single word they were saying....I guess I'll have to pass on this so called "Life Metal".

That's understandable. I don't listen to it as much as I used to. Fact, I'd just as soon listen to Johnny Cash nowa days and just :censored: To each his own.

I suppose the greater good here is; using this particular style as a platform to reach someone. If it saves one, it will have been worth it.

Guest Boomhower
That's understandable. I don't listen to it as much as I used to. Fact, I'd just as soon listen to Johnny Cash nowa days and just :censored: To each his own.

I suppose the greater good here is; using this particular style as a platform to reach someone. If it saves one, it will have been worth it.

:panic: