Woman Attacked - "B" Scratched Onto Her Face

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand that. Black men in general are so fanatic about the second coming of the messiah :lol: that they lose all sense.

One of my old co workers (he shortly after he submitted a fraudulent resume for another market and was caught) who said "you people will do anything you can to stop history in the making"...to boot, he was racist and made several comments to me that were along that line..as if I "had my foot on his neck" because of his color. frankly, I don't care what color you are, you come on my crew...you'd better be able to work because we didn't come to do anything else.

this leads me to believe that black folks will vote for him simply because of his color. *sigh* that's too bad.

this leads me to believe that black folks will vote for him simply because of his color. *sigh* that's too bad.

Several polls have suggested that white folks will NOT vote for him in about the same numbers and for the same reason. Which is too badder.

- OS

Guest Verbal Kint
Barack, maybe?

+1 Obama's first name, Barack.

This doesn't surprise me... neither does the race, unfortunately. Just another story of the black man getting a bad rap. :lol:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go falsify some more statistics against them.

I'm hijacking my own thread. Check out this haircut.

barackdo.jpg

Stay classy, Chicago.

thejoker.gif

Stabilize your rear deflectors...watch for enemy fighters.

gold5STAYONTOPIC.jpg

It came from...behind!

:lol:

Several polls have suggested that white folks will NOT vote for him in about the same numbers and for the same reason. Which is too badder.

- OS

Where is this? The current stats are saying 98% blacks are voting for him as opposed to the 48% whites. If anything I'd say thats about par for any election. Dems usually get 90% or better anyway.

Guest canynracer

same link as above has been updated

Police: 'Inconsistencies' In Story Of Politically Motivated Attack

Woman Robbed With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008

UPDATED: 9:18 am EDT October 24, 2008

storytools_newsvine.gifstorytools_delicious.gifstorytools_digg.gifstorytools_facebook.gifstorytools_reddit.gifstorytools_rss.gifstorytools_print.gifstorytools_email.gif

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh police are still questioning a 20-year-old woman who said she was robbed and assaulted at an ATM in Bloomfield because of her political views.

Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, said she was using an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m. Wednesday when a man approached her and put a knife to her throat.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said the robber took $60 from Todd, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using a dull knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

"She further stated that the male actor approached her from the back again and hit her in the back of her head with an object, she doesn't know what the object was, causing her to fall to the ground where he continued to punch her and kick her and threaten to 'teach her a lesson' for being a McCain supporter," Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

Speaking to Channel 4 Action News on Friday, Richard said they're still questioning Todd because of some new developments.

"We have learned that the victim's statement has a few inconsistencies in it and her statement has changed," said Richard

Richard said Todd now says she isn't sure if it was a bumper sticker on her car or a campaign button on her jacket that angered the attacker. Richard said Todd added new details to the attack, saying at one point she lost consciousness.

"She also indicated she was sexually assaulted as well. She indicated that when he had her on the ground he put his hand up her blouse and started fondling her. But other than that, she says she doesn't remember anything else. So we're adding a sexual assault to this as well," Richard said.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

New Video:video.gifRaw Interview: Police Spokeswoman Talks to WTAE

The Obama-Biden campaign released a statement, commenting on the attack. The statement said, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice."

The McCain-Palin campaign also released a statement saying, "The McCain campaign is aware of the incident involving one of its volunteers. Out of respect, the campaign won't be commenting. The campaign also confirms that Senator McCain and Governor Palin have both spoken to the woman."

What Do You Think? Share your thoughts on this story. Click here to comment.

Read Bob Mayo's Blog:Questions Raised About McCain Volunteer's Alleged Knife Mutilation

Where is this? The current stats are saying 98% blacks are voting for him as opposed to the 48% whites. If anything I'd say thats about par for any election. Dems usually get 90% or better anyway.

I said same "numbers".

Blacks are still less than 13% of US population.

- OS

All i know is i was heading home last night and about when i drove past ITT Tech on Elm Hill there were a bunch of black people on the side of the road with Obama signs stating "vote because he's black."

Minorities continue to amaze me in the most annoying ways.

All i know is i was heading home last night and about when i drove past ITT Tech on Elm Hill there were a bunch of black people on the side of the road with Obama signs stating "vote because he's black."

Minorities continue to amaze me in the most annoying ways.

I actually was out there last night and missed that. I'm quite glad.. Insanity, I tell you. All of it.