Magic Flashlight coming

FL611.jpg

The ultimate convenience and performance

Powered by a sophisticated energy management system, 5.11's Light for Lifeâ„¢ UC3.400â„¢ Flashlight fully charges in 90 seconds and delivers up to 23.5 hours of total runtime (98% uptime) in a 24-hour period. This revolutionary performance compares with charge times ranging from four to 12 hours, and runtime rates ranging from 9% to 25% for duty flashlights currently on the market.The UC3.400 contains no batteries, but rather a sophisticated energy management system called FlashPointâ„¢ Power Technology. This technology utilizes environmentally friendly ultracapacitors that work together with revolutionary computer circuitry to efficiently manage how energy is loaded into the flashlight, and then optimizes how the energy is dispersed to maximize both performance and runtime.

http://www.ombexpress.com/product.asp?sku=FL611&src=151INEM4

:cool:

Edited by strickj
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
No it's not, assuming it takes you out for dinner and shows you a good time afterwards.

- OS

I think you're confusing this with the FleshLight.

No, really, Google it... just not while you're at work. :lol:

I find it a bit hard to believe it ONLY runs on capacitors, and no batteries in it at all, especially for that amount of time and that charge time.

Why? In 1989 the professors flux capacitor ran on only organic matter!:lol:

I think you're confusing this with the FleshLight.

No, really, Google it... just not while you're at work. :lol:

Oh KEWL...."better than the real thing"...(have to admit might be true in a few rare cases)...

Now see, this is what I meant re the Magic Flashlight...these two outfits need to merge!

- OS

Oh KEWL...."better than the real thing"...(have to admit might be true in a few rare cases)...

Now see, this is what I meant re the Magic Flashlight...these two outfits need to merge!

- OS

Yeah,and it doesn't weigh 340 pounds and b***h when you go shooting with your friends :)

Edited by strickj
Figured it would catch my vulgar