Question for our Dealers/Vendors/FFL's

BigPoppa

I'm looking for a .410 shotgun that Mossberg makes (or used to). Is it still in production ? can it be had ? and how much $$$ ?

HS 410 or HD 410 ?

Mossberg .410 Home Defense Shotgun

Ran across a couple of articles about a shotgun that Mossberg produces, or used to.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...g=artBody;col1

It's a .410 bore pump gun fitted with a laser in the fore end, and youth stocks. It was marketed exclusively as a HD gun, and their niche market was women. I think they titled it the "HS 410" or something similar to that.

Supposedly it even came with a basic shotgun training and home defense video.

Quick search on the Mossberg website didn't give me anything.

Sooooooooooo.........any TGO'ers heard of this ? got one ? know where I can gets me one ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The HS 410 is Mossberg Model #50359 with a MSRP of $385.00

Features: 18.5" barrel. Pump-action. Black synthetic stock. Swivel studs. Ambidextrous, thumb-operated safety. Dual extractors. Twin action bars. Positive steel-to-steel lock-up. Anti-jam elevator. Easy field cleaning. Bead sight. Spreader choke. Drilled & tapped. 10-year limited warranty. Includes: gun lock

We carry that model. (without laser/video) It sells for $299.00 FWIW.

If you're interested let me know and I'll secure one for you since they sell very soon after they arrive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.