Obama Crimes

Guest db99wj

He is not hiding anything in regards to his BC. It has been released for everyone to see for months now. Hell, it is posted in this thread, and there is also a link to a site that shows it in even further detail (although I hate to cite FactCheck as a source, they have it right in this case). Obama is fighting the lawsuit because it is a stupid, frivolous lawsuit filed by an ardent supporter of one of his political opponents (Hillary Clinton). If the BC was fake, then the Hawaii Department of Health would have put the matter to rest a long time ago.

I looked at Berg's website, and I see a lot of allegations, but no physical evidence (no surprise there :-). His complaint filed with the court is completely laughable. He cites internet rumors and Wikipedia as some of the sources for his complaint. Wow! It is truly ridiculous. Berg is also a 9/11 Truther, as he has previously filed a RICO lawsuit against Bush government officials for conspiracy in the 9/11 attacks. Berg obviously has his tinfoil hat on too tight. :cool: If this is who you want to put your stock in, then go ahead. Good luck.

No again, I point out the relevance in the fact that this is an active lawsuit, and that there is also talk that the BC's are not real, they were proved to be fakes. I'm not really putting stock into it at all, due to the fact that I already have my opinion of the "Messaih" and it is not good, my opinion was made along time ago on his abortion stance, his 2nd amendment stance, his spiritual adviser, his friend that he sat on a board with and helped him launch his career that happens to be a domestic terrorist.

So in closing, I don't need anything else to not support Obama, I think it would funny it it comes out to be true, I don't think there is much merit in it either, that is why I posted the snopes link.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...my opinion was made along time ago on his abortion stance, his 2nd amendment stance, his spiritual adviser, his friend that he sat on a board with and helped him launch his career that happens to be a domestic terrorist.

It is good that you are basing your decision on his ideology, policies and associations. Those are all viable issues. I dislike Obama for most of those exact same reasons. He won't get my vote either.

I point out the relevance in the fact that this is an active lawsuit, and that there is also talk that the BC's are not real, they were proved to be fakes.

Anybody can file a lawsuit. All you need is to type up some paperwork, and pay the filing fee. The fact that there is a lawsuit means nothing. All the talk about his BC being proved to be a fake, is nothing but rumors being spread over the internet. I have seen no official reports that his BC was determined to be fake (I have asked for proof on TGO and other websites.......I'm still waiting for anybody to show me the proof). It is good that you are not putting much stock in all of this crap.

The people who ardently scream about Obama's BC/Citizenship are the same one's who love saying his middle name, so that they can stir up anti-Muslim sentiment against Obama. They don't have the ability to debate on the issues, so they have to turn to this crap.