How bout them Secret Service guys???

bersaguy

All four of these are of the same incident, and no mention of the contractors that were shot dragged and hung on a bridge and set on fire now does it?  No mention of the FACT, that every window was a potential snipers nest, every car had a potential of blowing up whether manned or not and no mention of the FACT that every person could blow up in front of you at any moment.  The thing is, our government put them in place because they did not want to give our soldiers a ROE that would allow them to protect dignitaries and other high value visitors to Iraq.  I am not excusing actions like that by any means but can understand how something like that happens.

I am not saying that these people did not play a very important roll in Iraq and yes they did lose some men and yes the bridge incident was horrible but did you know why that was never really made a big issue. Because they were never sure if the enemy or some friendly's or both were the ones responsible for it. When it was mentioned at all they used the term enemy combatants were involved. Truth was known that many of the friendly locals didn't really have a lot of use for Black Water Personnel and the same was for Black Water feeling for the locals and it got so bad they had to pull them out. I have many friends now retired or dead that worked for outfits very much like Black Water Security and they were some really bad people to go up against and yes the Government did hire Merc's under the guise of operations like Black Water and it was done so they keep the hands of our troops clean. That is why any time a Government contractor past and present will in most cases get a pass like the guy in Atlanta did or will get when it's all said and done.....................jmho 

Oh well you can pick any of them you want to start with nut the first one is the best I think!!!!..........jmho There are more if you want me to post them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/30/us/before-shooting-in-iraq-warning-on-blackwater.html?_r=0

http://www.salon.com/2007/10/02/blackwater_bush/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/06/trial-blackwater-security-guards-iraq-belief-threat

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2014/06/29/blackwater-threat-above-law/11728115/

Still have no idea what you're talking about. You said before that there were no troops in the green zone because Blackwater's "mercenaries" were guarding it. This is not true. If the truth was a steak dinner, what you wrote would be Alpo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was he arrested? If he was a convicted felon how did he get a security position at the CDC high enough to get him in the elevator with the President? Story sounds sketchy.

New update, the Convicted felon, wasn't a convicted felon.  I love how the news just runs stories with out any fact checking.

Trying to get a source but Robin Meade on CNN just told it minutes ago.

Not finding a link to it yet, but like most changes they don't make as much of an effort to get the mistakes corrected as they do to get the first story published.  

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

All four of these are of the same incident, and no mention of the contractors that were shot dragged and hung on a bridge and set on fire now does it?  No mention of the FACT, that every window was a potential snipers nest, every car had a potential of blowing up whether manned or not and no mention of the FACT that every person could blow up in front of you at any moment.  The thing is, our government put them in place because they did not want to give our soldiers a ROE that would allow them to protect dignitaries and other high value visitors to Iraq.  I am not excusing actions like that by any means but can understand how something like that happens.

I would like to begin this post with a very important Apology to TMF and Omega for my posts pertaining to the Black Water organization and their service to our Country and TMF and Omega were trying to get me headed in the correct direction. You both were correct and I was receiving some really very bad intel from a few people I thought I could trust. I learned today that they are liars and have no real truth about just what took place over there in Iraq or any other places for that fact. So I hope that anyone that may in any way be connected to or know someone that is connected to Black Water Organization I hope they will accept my most humble apology for my being blind and ignorant to poor intel. Consideration of my time in the military and my position while in the military I should have known better. I like to blame a lot of things on my age but I won't blame this on anything except my ignorance." I humbly Apologize"

I would like to begin this post with a very important Apology to TMF and Omega for my posts pertaining to the Black Water organization and their service to our Country and TMF and Omega were trying to get me headed in the correct direction. You both were correct and I was receiving some really very bad intel from a few people I thought I could trust. I learned today that they are liars and have no real truth about just what took place over there in Iraq or any other places for that fact. So I hope that anyone that may in any way be connected to or know someone that is connected to Black Water Organization I hope they will accept my most humble apology for my being blind and ignorant to poor intel. Consideration of my time in the military and my position while in the military I should have known better. I like to blame a lot of things on my age but I won't blame this on anything except my ignorance." I humbly Apologize"

None needed, there are bad players everywhere and I am sure there are may instances of bad behavior on the contractor and military side. The problem is that an organization gets a bad name due to the actions of a few, such as the Secret Service recently, and it is hard to not think they are all the same. All incidents need to be dealt with on their own, unless the same people are involved.

New update, the Convicted felon, wasn't a convicted felon.  I love how the news just runs stories with out any fact checking.

Trying to get a source but Robin Meade on CNN just told it minutes ago.

Not finding a link to it yet, but like most changes they don't make as much of an effort to get the mistakes corrected as they do to get the first story published.  

Yeah, been wondering about that myself. Thought the "assault" charges might have either been misdemeanors or dropped or something.

Main thing was just the protocol against him having a gun on him in that situation period.

- OS

If he hadn't been trying to get a selfie and or acting unprofessional as they put it with POTUS, nothing probably would have ever been known about him.  In short, the SS should have cleared the elevator for only POTUS

and themselves.

Edited by vontar