PSA Shipping

I'm guessing the day after thanksgiving will be a good day to get into an AR10...

Precisely my plan. ;-)

Possibly two of them. I want a lighter (cheeeeep) carbine to throw a red dot on and a nicer rifle to turn into a longer range shooter. And I want to get some better parts for my current ARs. And ammo. And mags. And .... and.... and.... I think you catch my drift. :-)

And I don't care about names... I honestly don't feel there is a performance difference between a PTAC lower and a PSA lower. If they run PTAC AR10 lowers for like $70/ea, I may get 3 or 4! Edited by musicman
  • Like 2

Precisely my plan. ;-)

Possibly two of them. I want a lighter (cheeeeep) carbine to throw a red dot on and a nicer rifle to turn into a longer range shooter. And I want to get some better parts for my current ARs. And ammo. And mags. And .... and.... and.... I think you catch my drift. :-)

That you need someone's address so you don't have a bunch of boxes showing up at your house and getting you kicked to the couch?  :rofl:

I've waited up to 3 weeks for stuff from PSA. And I'm ready to do the same when they go nuts with the black Friday deals again this year! I'm literally saving my pennies as we speak, hahaha!

Musician do you have any idea of what they had going last year? I just bought a complete lower from them and am waiting until black friday to buy an assembled upper. Just curious what to expect price wise.

Musician do you have any idea of what they had going last year? I just bought a complete lower from them and am waiting until black friday to buy an assembled upper. Just curious what to expect price wise.

I snagged a 16" CMV premium upper(FN Barrel) and BCG for $388, IIRC it was a blem but I couldn't find any blemishes on it anywhere.  

Upper- $279

BCG-$109

PSA blem lower -$59

Ptac Blackhawk LBK-$69

BCM gunfighter CH-$25 (only part on this rifle not from PSA)

Umbrella Corporation Grip 23-$15

Total cost of build- with all discount/black friday/crazy deals parts(less optic or rear handle)- $556(a hair over $600 with shipping and transfer fee) It's been a great range trainer/truck gun.

I snagged a 16" CMV premium upper(FN Barrel) and BCG for $388, IIRC it was a blem but I couldn't find any blemishes on it anywhere.  

Upper- $279

BCG-$109

PSA blem lower -$59

Ptac Blackhawk LBK-$69

BCM gunfighter CH-$25 (only part on this rifle not from PSA)

Umbrella Corporation Grip 23-$15

Total cost of build- with all discount/black friday/crazy deals parts(less optic or rear handle)- $556(a hair over $600 with shipping and transfer fee) It's been a great range trainer/truck gun.

That's about where I will be after it's all said and done hopefully. Gotta buy mags and some type of optic. I will probably go with iron sights until I figure out what optic I want to go with. Unless they have a crazy deal on the Vortex Sparc. I have had my eye on it and I like Vortex as a brand.

I bought the strikefire and have been pleased with it. The reasons I went with Vortex were that I read their customer service is amazing, and I'm too poor for an Aimpoint. One thing I know for sure though, with PSA, if you see a good deal, jump in it. You very well could go back tomorrow and the price could be back up. The Black Friday deals are coming soon too though....
I recently ordered upper parts from them, got them in like less than a week... the next week ordered a couple of tools. Got them 20 days later with no apologies or notification of the delay, only after calling them and being on hold for about an hour did I get an update. .. that's of course after my emails went unanswered.

I don't remember the exact breakdowns, but I think I ended up with a full length quad rail upper without bcg for under $300. Magpul finished assembled complete lower I believe I paid $129 or close to it. I think I had the BCG from a prior order. Anywho... I don't remember each item, and those numbers may be a little off. I do, however, remember figuring the total for the rifle being just over $700. I had spec'ed it out months before and the build was going to be around $850 had I not gotten everything on sales.

I know I can build the cheapest AR10 on PSA right now for about $650ish. I'm hoping to do it for $550.

PSA is only getting bigger so you that are impatient shouldn't expect too much in the future.

You want fast and reliable be prepared to pay the price and shop elsewhere. I can wait to save a few bucks.

Exactly. I'm sure they can hire a bunch of people to make shipping and customer service more responsive, but then they will have to raise their prices. I like the way they are now. I encourage folks who are impatient not to order from PSA. At least that will give me more opportunity to get in on the deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Exactly. I'm sure they can hire a bunch of people to make shipping and customer service more responsive, but then they will have to raise their prices. I like the way they are now. I encourage folks who are impatient not to order from PSA. At least that will give me more opportunity to get in on the deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! I place an order with them, and let it surprise me when it shows up. Honestly, I've never waited that long, week-ish? Week and a half at the longest? Glad they're doing what they do.