ATF plans to display Waco Models

Chucktshoes

after watching some of the video,again, i just realized that today, a mosque could be reported for having dead children inside, or it could be labeled as a hangout for ied suppliers and builders.The bad part is not one  bastard agency would dare kick that mosque door in to check.But our geniuses sent a fng tank through the walls of a church just "because".... :rant: , and because janet reno, aka the pugs dirty ass" "said so"...

• Like 4

I don't get the fuss over it.   Someone built and donated the thing, and they display it.   It is a sorry piece of our history, but history is what it is.   The waco assault has been documented many times before.  I see no significant difference between the video above, a book on the subject, or a tacky wooden model of the area.   Its all the same to me  -- documentation of a significant event.  

Study it.  I doubt the ATF have changed their tactics, might come in handy someday to have such a handy tool :)

People keep saying that...  but where is the proof?  TX DPS investigated after the fire and couldn't find any credible evidence of physical or sexual abuse...  There was a single former disgruntle woman who came forward claiming she was abused by Koresh as a child...  Kiri Jewell...

All of this is based off of her claims..  but not a single former member of the 'cult' can confirm anything she's claimed...  If he was beating babies for 40 minutes straight...  or having sex with 10 year old girls with the girls parents permission, don't you think 1 other person would have come forward in the last 20 years and confirmed it? 

Lots of members of his church weren't living at the compound, weren't there during the raid, and left after the raid and before the fire...  not a single one has confirmed any of the abuse claims.

Koresh was a sex offender of the worst kind and anyone that chose to follow him got what was coming to them. Hate it for the kids but if their parents had cared, they would have gotten out.

GO ATF!!!

[quote name="Capbyrd" post="1189136" timestamp="1410542831"]Koresh was a sex offender of the worst kind and anyone that chose to follow him got what was coming to them. Hate it for the kids but if their parents had cared, they would have gotten out. GO ATF!!![/quote] No one expected a LE agency to run a tank through the building of the church and watch it burn to the ground knowing there were passive victims inside. You have credible knowledge that koresh was a sex offender because it was "seen on tv"???? You are kidding right???
  • Like 1

Someone built and donated the thing,

Something doesn't smell right about that either. The article said "an architect" but what's that about? He woke up one morning and thought "Well, I'm done designing Waffle House franchises for a while, let's go out to the shed and knock up a replica of a building where the ATF and FBI brough shame upon themselves and women and children died horribly"?

• Like 1
I interviewed current and former branch davidians in a non official capacity after Waco. The raid had zero to do w sexual anything in their words. The raid had to do with some aggravated Waco folks that just didn't want them around. Kind of like Rutherford co folks and the mosque. Let's start a rumor and ramp it up to get ATF to take down the mosque that everyone loves so much... Same thing yeah go ATF .,,,
  • Like 1

I interviewed current and former branch davidians in a non official capacity after Waco. The raid had zero to do w sexual anything in their words. The raid had to do with some aggravated Waco folks that just didn't want them around. Kind of like Rutherford co folks and the mosque. Let's start a rumor and ramp it up to get ATF to take down the mosque that everyone loves so much...Same thing yeah go ATF .,,,

You gonna believe the word of a bunch of brainwashed criminal cult members over a trusted government agency? You are placing your trust in the wrong place my friend.
I don't have to believe them. I make an educated opinion based on firsthand collection of accounts I take from them based on questions asked. The ones not to trust is the media.... Most of us have learned not to jump in the lake cause someone told us so. The ATF jumped and got wet. As a fed agency they had plenty of resources to assist in taking koresh. Instead the showed their asses, and lost agents because they slept at a holiday inn the night before.
I don't have to believe them. I make an educated opinion based on firsthand collection of accounts I take from them based on questions asked. The ones not to trust is the media.... Most of us have learned not to jump in the lake cause someone told us so. The ATF jumped and got wet. As a fed agency they had plenty of resources to assist in taking koresh. Instead the showed their asses, and lost agents because they slept at a holiday inn the night before.
  • Like 1

Something doesn't smell right about that either. The article said "an architect" but what's that about? He woke up one morning and thought "Well, I'm done designing Waffle House franchises for a while, let's go out to the shed and knock up a replica of a building where the ATF and FBI brough shame upon themselves and women and children died horribly"?

that struck me as odd too.   They didn't elaborate so it could be anything from a very odd art project to some sort of conspiracy theory.   /shrug anything from a historian to someone touched by personal loss there to a bloodthirsty psychopath could answer that one.  

But to put it in perspective, we had a fair # of people here who knew a fair bit about the event.  Clearly it has a passing interest to folks who remember it -- people took the time to look up facts and learn about what really went down as best they could from the info available.   Someone took the time to make that movie, for example.  I consider this to be an odd but similar creation.