11 Teens arrested for assault in krogers lot memphis

Dustbuster

bout time

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/now-trending/11-teens-arrested-after-riot-brutal-attack-at-Memphis-grocery-store-274509901.html

A shocking video of a mob of teenagers attacking people in a store parking lot in Memphis, Tennessee, went viral last weekend and now several people have been arrested.

According to WREG Channel 3 in Memphis, three people were attacked Sept. 6 in the parking lot of a Kroger grocery store in the central area of Memphis.

A store employee caught the attack on video and posted it on her Facebook page. The video of the attack soon went viral.

The three people who were attacked included a customer and two Kroger employees, also teenagers, who tried to help the customer.

The attack of one teen, who is white, can be clearly seen on the video. The Kroger employee was kicked repeatedly. The attackers also threw heavy pumpkins at him. He was left bleeding and unconscious on the ground.

A witness told WREG Channel 3 that the teens were playing a game called "point them out, knock them out" and there was no real reason behind it.

Although it appears to be mostly black teenagers in the video, the witness says that there were also whites who were part of the vicious mob. And, it was made up of both boys and girls. The two other victims are reportedly black.

A security guard was eventually able to stop the attack. 

11 arrests in the attack were announced on Monday, 
according to the Clarion Ledger/Associated Press

The teens who were arrested are between the ages of 14 and 19 and are facing charges including aggravated assault and aggravated riot.

The 19 year old was identified as Raheem Richardson and his mug shot was released by the Shelby County Sheriff's Office. One of the teens, who is 15, was out of jail on gun-related charges at the time of the assault.

• Like 1
That's good to hear. As I stated yesterday, based upon local reports even though everyone wasn't visible in the video,the terrorist were male, female, black and white. That doesn't matter, the fact is that they are all scum and I trust that our newly re-elected DA will nuke their behinds.

witness told WREG Channel 3 that the teens were playing a game called "point them out, knock them out" and there was no real reason behind it.

The teens who were arrested are between the ages of 14 and 19 and are facing charges including aggravated assault and aggravated riot.

Now let’s see if we can persuade the DA to make an example by playing a game called “Point them out, send them to prison.”

One of the teens, who is 15, was out of jail on gun-related charges at the time of the assault.

I figured if you pull a weapon to protect yourself you better be ready for incoming rounds. I bet there was more than one gun in that crowd of thugs.
  • Like 5

Now let’s see if we can persuade the DA to make an example by playing a game called “Point them out, send them to prison.” I figured if you pull a weapon to protect yourself you better be ready for incoming rounds. I bet there was more than one gun in that crowd of thugs.

Good point. People always write about how they would shoot in certain situations. You rarely hear about if they are prepared for incoming fire. I dread getting into a shooting situation in my city, because I fear that several nearby people with good intentions my decide to join in. Lots of people good and bad carrying around here.
  • Like 1
[quote name="DaveTN" post="1188222" timestamp="1410305239"] I figured if you pull a weapon to protect yourself you better be ready for incoming rounds. I bet there was more than one gun in that crowd of thugs.[/quote] That's always a possibility, but I suppose when it's a choice of being beaten to death or shot, I'd take the option where I have some degree of control on the situation. Also, having had experience being shot at by cowards, they tend to turn tail and run when effective fire comes their way. I don't. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Now let’s see if we can persuade the DA to make an example by playing a game called “Point them out, send them to prison.” I figured if you pull a weapon to protect yourself you better be ready for incoming rounds. I bet there was more than one gun in that crowd of thugs.

I would totally expect incoming rounds, and it would not be the first time. Even if it were a 1 on 1 situation, if the situation warranted me pulling my gun then I expect the worst. I just hope my training and luck continues to be better than my opponents.