Calif judge tells Lowes quit playin w my wood

Dustbuster

Guest kingarmory

Next Wal-Mart will be sued, and will have to advertise .38 Special as .357 Short.

No kidding, just wait until some pot-smoking CA judge finds out that .380 Auto is actually only .354, someone's gonna get fined for "false advertising" because CA f*cktards don't bother educating themselves about anything.  Too bad they don't file suit against their politicians, they've been incorrectly labeled as "democrats" for decades but are actually "pinko commies"

I never knew about shrinkage,  well not with finished product from a lumber yard.  ;)  

I knew 2x4's were not that size but I figured it was just a way for lumber companies to screw us over.  I never fretted over it.  

The fine seems a little bit over the top

well thanks,  but I wanted info brought by the letters M and T and the number 6

;)

Come back on Thursday. They're sponsoring that episode.

I look forward to the response.

Marco Polo didn't introduce pasta to Italy by bringing it back from China. It was introduced in the 7th century by Arabs from Libya when they invaded Sicily, beating Mr. Polo by about 600 years.

George Washington did not have wooden teeth. His dentures were made of gold, hippopotamus ivory, lead, animal teeth (including horse and donkey teeth), and probably human teeth from slaves.

The accused in the Salem Witch trials were not burned at the stake. They were hanged or died in prison. They could still turn you into a newt, though.

The Twinkie does not have an infinite shelf life; its listed shelf life is approximately 45 days (25 in its original formulation) and generally remains on a store shelf for only 7 to 10 days. Tallahassee will be continually disappointed.

Bats are not blind. While about 70% of bat species, mainly in the microbat family, use echolocation to navigate, all bat species have eyes and are capable of sight. In addition, almost all bats in the megabat or fruitbat family cannot echolocate and have excellent night vision

This worthless information was brought to you today by the letters M and T and by the number 6.

• Like 2