So Eyesys ...

Fourtyfive

I've seen all kinds of beheadings on the interweb , some not so glorious as others. All the last thing I wanted to see but I fell it hardens my nerves and will make me stronger. The only thing that gets stronger is my desire to kill the ones involved , I am in a bad mood at the moment and could easily get on a plane tonight if I was promised it would land where I would find the ones responsible ; needless to say they would meet the same fate from myself ; one at a time and with super slow motion high speed photography. The results would be dropped by plane over the area along with projectors and big screen to view it upon.

I wasn't sure where you were going with that. LOL I got sidetracked at fashion. 

But seriously, I understand the feelings of rage and frustration. It seems that the only thing these people understand is violence. And perhaps it is time to visit it upon them.

We need to kill them NOW. We also need to attack any country that supports them. They are gaining hundreds, if not thousands, of new members weekly and will continue now that they have declared a caliphate. At some point the entire middle east will be one Islamic state and then we will have some serious problems stopping them. They are only going to gain popularity because of their views on women, the west and Israel. If we do not do anything then Israel will be squashed like a bug on a windshield once ISIS gets strong enough because our president will not come to Israel's aid.

Imagine what will happen if that Islamic state controls all the oil in the region? We will be brought to our knees in a matter of days fi they cut it off. All of our high tech war fighting machines are useless without fuel. Goods, such as food, will no longer be able to be shipped to communities which will lead to widespread panic and looting. Citizens will be unable to afford gas to get to work and we will be a third world country within a month of loosing our oil supply. We do not have the oil reserves to prevent a major catastrophe if ISIS turns the faucet off.

Right now any American caught supporting them should be stuck in some internment camp until the "War on Terror" is over. If that requires them to die in the camp then so be it, at least they will not be fighting, or supporting those who are fighting, the US. By support I mean financially, logistically as well as just vocally. If a person says anything vocally or posts on social media that they support ISIS then the person who posted it should be detained and tried for treason for supporting our enemy and then stuck in the internment camps with their counterparts.

Trust me when I say ISIS is more of a threat to the United States, our allies and all "western" style democracies than the Taliban or Al Qaeda. It is because ISIS is more easily accepted by the average Muslim than Al Qaeda or the Taliban ever was. Look at what happened in Afghanistan with the Taliban, they took over the country because it gave all the power to the males just like ISIS is doing. There are also governments in the region that are supporting, because they agree with the philosophy, ISIS in a major way.

• Like 7
Bingo ! Now or never , the so called " Great Power in the East is Rising " . I am not a doomsdayer or prepper but the writing is on the wall ( get out your tin foil hat and cook something in it ! ) The times they are a changing , I don't think the fight will be in our back yard for years , but it very well could come sooner. Get your head out of the sand and take a good look around. I used to think how are these idiots going to get here , by boat , nah we can blow them out of the water with just a big boats wake. They ain't coming by water , they are flying daily , they walk the boarder daily , they might even be your neighbor.

Eyesys is a crisis .....I for one refuse to turn my head.

Now , does that make me one of them with scare tactics , your dang right.

Stock up well my friend and I hope your my neighbor .... Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 1

We need to kill them NOW. We also need to attack any country that supports them. They are gaining hundreds, if not thousands, of new members weekly and will continue now that they have declared a caliphate. At some point the entire middle east will be one Islamic state and then we will have some serious problems stopping them. They are only going to gain popularity because of their views on women, the west and Israel. If we do not do anything then Israel will be squashed like a bug on a windshield once ISIS gets strong enough because our president will not come to Israel's aid.

Imagine what will happen if that Islamic state controls all the oil in the region? We will be brought to our knees in a matter of days fi they cut it off. All of our high tech war fighting machines are useless without fuel. Goods, such as food, will no longer be able to be shipped to communities which will lead to widespread panic and looting. Citizens will be unable to afford gas to get to work and we will be a third world country within a month of loosing our oil supply. We do not have the oil reserves to prevent a major catastrophe if ISIS turns the faucet off.

Right now any American caught supporting them should be stuck in some internment camp until the "War on Terror" is over. If that requires them to die in the camp then so be it, at least they will not be fighting, or supporting those who are fighting, the US. By support I mean financially, logistically as well as just vocally. If a person says anything vocally or posts on social media that they support ISIS then the person who posted it should be detained and tried for treason for supporting our enemy and then stuck in the internment camps with their counterparts.

Trust me when I say ISIS is more of a threat to the United States, our allies and all "western" style democracies than the Taliban or Al Qaeda. It is because ISIS is more easily accepted by the average Muslim than Al Qaeda or the Taliban ever was. Look at what happened in Afghanistan with the Taliban, they took over the country because it gave all the power to the males just like ISIS is doing. There are also governments in the region that are supporting, because they agree with the philosophy, ISIS in a major way.

We should all fear this, Israel will not allow it self to be wiped out, they will use a nuke to defend its people.

Even if it means them self's wiped out. The Jews will never forget how the world did nothing about what

happened in WWII, nukes will go to the EU as well. Now more than ever they see that the world is not on their side.

Consider this possibility - a dozen airliners missing from Libya? Haven't dug into the story at all to see if other sources are reporting it, or how reliable WJ is, but a scary thought regardless.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-just-revealed-a-dozen-jetliners-stolen-terror-experts-warn-of-possible-911breaking-just-revealed-a-dozen-jetliners-stolen-terror-experts-warn-of-possible-911-mass-attack-mass-attack/
We have the weak leaders of this group in our house. That seems clear as day to me. They need to be removed so we have a chance to remain a great nation.

But, not gonna happen. All we can do is prepare for what's coming here or should I say react to what is coming here.
They're gonna run out of western prisoners soon. Wonder how it's gonna go when they start rolling up Americans in neighboring countries and sneaking them over the border into the Islamic State to saw their heads off.

Who am I kidding? We will do nothing so long as stupid, lazy Americans have Kim Kardashian and ice buckets to worry about. Go on ISIS, kill Americans with impunity. We won't hold our politicians accountable. Hell, kill an ambassador while you're at it. We don't seem to mind that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

There is a button, it does exist.  It use to be called the United States of America!  We have the tools, we have the means, but the leadership has no stomach!  Why?  There is no denying, the leadership panders to its own party! 

Edited by Runco
  • Like 1

We should all fear this, Israel will not allow it self to be wiped out, they will use a nuke to defend its people.

Even if it means them self's wiped out. The Jews will never forget how the world did nothing about what

happened in WWII, nukes will go to the EU as well. Now more than ever they see that the world is not on their side.

Anyone not familiar, google Samson Option.

- OS

The plot thickens. I guess they think every president is a pussy like Obama...

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/islamic-state-to-putin-we-are-on-our-way/506366.html

We might not need to do a damn thing. Russia will not play these silly games. They will roll in and ISIS will be Orthodox Christians within a week and those that aren't will have met their virgins. Heck, Russia already has a huge contingent 1/2 way there.

We might not need to do a damn thing. Russia will not play these silly games. They will roll in and ISIS will be Orthodox Christians within a week and those that aren't will have met their virgins. Heck, Russia already has a huge contingent 1/2 way there.

I just wanna see the video when Vlad lops one of their heads off.

• Like 1