So, anyone do anything interesting today?

vontar

Worked on finishing up this coffee table I'm making for my wife. Window came from my great grandmothers old place. Still have to put some flooring In the bottom of the frame 8eqymy8e.jpg

I hope you upgraded the glass if it's anything like the stuff in my vintage windows. Fairly thin and breaks quite easily.

• Like 1
[quote name="tnguy" post="1186300" timestamp="1409853803"]I hope you upgraded the glass if it's anything like the stuff in my vintage windows. Fairly thin and breaks quite easily. [/quote] Nah, never even crossed my mind really. The most it will ever have on it will be a drink like pictured. I guess it's more a conversation piece than anything

Spent some time this morning at the reloading bench making up some 9mm test loads using Berrys 115 gr round nose plated bullets and some CFE Pistol Powder.

Went to the range to try out some 208gr 308 win loads.

Then went to the Dr office to find out this: IMG954857_zps686bd01c.jpg

I'm going to be a dad again! My wife is 8 weeks pregnant so should be around the middle of April when the baby arrives.

Edited by z0mbies fear me
  • Like 8

Had a kid prank call me and leave a message telling me hes from metro and wanted to talk with me. He got a big surprise.

Almost ordered a can from the Silencer shop, when i found the closest ffl was everything weapons, and another LGS, I backed out left the can in the cart.

closed some work out, so I'm heading to the range to practice for 3 gun at Manchester this sunday

• Like 2

Spent some time this morning at the reloading bench making up some 9mm test loads using Berrys 115 gr round nose plated bullets and some CFE Pistol Powder.

I'm going to be a dad again! My wife is 8 weeks pregnant so should be around the middle of April when the baby arrives.

congrats!  Your first?

I never could make heads nor tails (literally) of those ultrasound pictures.  I ticked my daughter off when I told her that her ultrasound looked like a two-headed turtle.

• Like 1
Took the shovelhead out for a ride after 2 months and after removing the corrosion on the front caliper pins that hold the pads in place. Managed to get a few hours in and as I rolled up in the driveway, noticed one of the caliper bolts was staying in by the grace of God after the nut fell off.

No complaints! I'd rather ride the shovel than nearly anything else!

Did two things today. Expended some ammo for the first time in a long time. Tomatoes and crappy soda make great targets. 158-grain SJHP .357 Magnum makes a great tomato exterminator.

And, made a handle for a friend's trailer. Instead of a half-inch diameter two-inch rod, they got a one inch diameter, four inch rod to crank up and down with. Three hours of work, not bad...

Lol no I didn't it was too serious. Right now he's pooping bricks watching his driveway. Now the hadji that called me and cussed me out telling me he's from the IRS I did record. That was hilarious. He even spoofed a 202 area code... Wanted 200 bucks to keep me out of jail Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 2