So, anyone do anything interesting today?

vontar

So, anyone do anything interesting today?

I broke a Group Facebook page the people of Oak Ridge use to vent.

I accidentally changed it form Closed to Secret. 

Found out, facebook does not allow you to revert a group back to close either.

So a group of about 5700 is having to be manually remade.

(I feel like everything I have touched today has been wrong, or damaging.)

I did that at work from my phone just thought I was looking at the setting.  BTW, I was one of the admins until then.

Next, took my wife's parking spot at home before she got home with out thinking about it.

Started a cook out with a blue sky which turned into a storm shortly after.

I am glad I didn't go to the range today.  Today has been one disaster have another.  Still looking for the hex bags.

• Like 1

I broke a Group Facebook page the people of Oak Ridge use to vent.

I accidentally changed it form Closed to Secret. 

Found out, facebook does not allow you to revert a group back to close either.

So a group of about 5700 is having to be manually remade.

(I feel like everything I have touched today has been wrong, or damaging.)

I did that at work from my phone just thought I was looking at the setting.  BTW, I was one of the admins until then.

So you did that? I just signed up for that page a week or so ago, and saw that it went to "Secret". I thought to myself "Wohoo; in before the lock"  :up:

• Like 3

Had a normal day at work.  Had two of my boys to get sick.  Had to pay for one of them to see the doctor.  My flex card is busted for the year thanks to O care, and had to buy some man food since my wife hasn't been to the store in a few days. 

Picked up my grandkids from school today. I love them like no others but, my granddaughter [7] was vaccinated with a phonograph needle.  She can say more words between breaths than any other person I know. Grandson is 9 but is already going through that stage where he hates himself and everybody else. LORD! I'm glad I already went through that before with my two sons. I know what to do. Earplugs and a painted on smile work great.

Sorry yes, that was me.  Did you get reinvited to the corrected gorup?

If not, friend me and I can get you in the ad pool, search https://www.facebook.com/daniel.powers.336

I think I'm back in. Someone posted a link to the new group, and I followed that and joined. No biggie either way, Facebook is a distraction that I barely give a second thought to.Besides, there's too much good stuff to read on TGO. Who has time for FaceBook?

I think I'm back in. Someone posted a link to the new group, and I followed that and joined. No biggie either way, Facebook is a distraction that I barely give a second thought to.Besides, there's too much good stuff to read on TGO. Who has time for FaceBook?

Please pm me the link. Thanks, Bert