Have any of my fellow weapons enthusiast...

ac3boyz

Once had an uncle who did that very thing. Had to call a wrecker. They poured axle lube around his neck and ran an airhose to the nipple and blew him out. He hasn't been right since.

So Todd, you must of found one of the few mortars that OSHA hasn't welded that wire screen across yet. Don't ya hate when that happens?

• Like 1

Once had an uncle who did that very thing. Had to call a wrecker. They poured axle lube around his neck and ran an airhose to the nipple and blew him out. He hasn't been right since.

So Todd, you must of found one of the few mortars that OSHA hasn't welded that wire screen across yet. Don't ya hate when that happens?

Nope.  OSHA was there.  Dang thang was all filled up with concrete.  Every last one of them.  The cannons weren't filled though,  guess they were too small for heads to fit in.

Edited by ac3boyz

Nope. OSHA was there. Dang thang was all filled up with concrete. Every last one of them. The cannons weren't filled though, guess they were too small for heads to fit in.

When I was in Charleston last a tour guide explained that the US Army filled those guns in with concrete because they didn't trust the southerners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was in Charleston last a tour guide explained that the US Army filled those guns in with concrete because they didn't trust the southerners.

Sounds like good judgement.  There could be another hothead like Beauregard around.  :D

Well sure, them southerners will get their heads stuck in the darnest places. :rofl:

• Like 1

Try a different tour guide and you'll hear that the locals did it because Yankee tourists kept getting their heads stuck in them.  :)

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 3

Nope, I don't look down barrels.  Even barrels on TV - makes me cringe.

How do you check the rifling for copper/lead buildup with a bore light? I'll look down a barrell but i'm 100% absolutly positive that the gun is not loaded when I do. I don't look down barrells that have cartridges in the chamber.

Edited by K191145

Guess they need to start measuring peoples heads in calibers.