Hot sauce deal - New code added 8/21/14

Sam1

Guest t.bird

I got my sauces today and tried all of them.  I really don't care for the "Lagniappe".  I'm not big on cayenne and there is a little too much vinegar flavor.  The "Cajun hot sauce" is delicious, very sweet flavor.  The "Garlic" is also great.  These two have great flavor and almost no heat, just a bit of kick, so go ahead and soak your food in it!  I haven't tried more than a drop of "The Antidote" because I wasn't in the mood for anything too spicy tonight, seemed to have a nice habanero flavor and a decent amount of heat.  The reason I wasn't too interested in going too spicy tonight is because I had some fresh Habanero last night.  My step father gave me a few as I was leaving Louisville from being at a bachelor party last weekend.  This was my first time eating fresh Habanero, it had a great flavor...but wow that was hot!  It seemed about as hot as my ghost pepper sauce but the heat hit pretty instantly, though only lasted a couple of minutes and didn't build for ten minutes like the ghost pepper sauce.

Thanks for posting the deal, I'm very happy for $1.

Now, a friend of my brother-in-law grows rare peppers and apparently has just grown some Carolina Reapers (current Guinness Record for hottest pepper, 2.2 million SHU)  Am I psychotic for wondering what that's like?

So, anyone read the included story in there?  Not very polished, but not bad, and it's a niftier little tale than you might think considering the commercial nature of the product tie in, I give 'em kudos for it, thought it was quite clever.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

So, anyone read the included story in there?  Not very polished, but not bad, and it's a niftier little tale than you might think considering the commercial nature of the product tie in, I give 'em kudos for it, thought it was quite clever.

- OS

Same here. I enjoyed it. It's definitely a creative approach to hot sauce. The owners emailed me asking me for feedback too. 

Guest kingarmory

if scoville units are in the millions don't they become kind of meaningless at some point?

It is like turning the stereo up to 11, how much louder than 10 do you need?

Apparently some folks' cornholes are more resilient than their ears :rofl: 

I received a bottle of Hot Sauce from a fellow TGO'r in the mail today. It is called "Gib's Hellbanero Fire". Habanero Sauce. The name scared me a tad, but I put some an a Wild Boar Sausage patty and the flavor was amazing. One of the best hot sauces I've had....

Thank You for the sauce Sam!

Dave

• Like 1

Glad you liked it, Just to convert a few more people.. I could probably afford to let 3 more bottles go.  Next three people to post in here, just send me your shipping address in a pm - only for the next three though, can't give any more of the stockpile away for now.

I'll be out of town this weekend but will ship it next Tuesday.

And yes it is really good enough that I can say with certainty if you like spicy stuff, this will be at or near the top of your list for favorite hot sauces (unless you only like the 2 drop per bucket of chili burn your face off nuclear flavor stuff because this isn't close to that)

• Moderators
[quote name="Sam1" post="1183936" timestamp="1409186701"]Glad you liked it, Just to convert a few more people.. I could probably afford to let 3 more bottles go. Next three people to post in here, just send me your shipping address in a pm - only for the next three though, can't give any more of the stockpile away for now. I'll be out of town this weekend but will ship it next Tuesday. And yes it is really good enough that I can say with certainty if you like spicy stuff, this will be at or near the top of your list for favorite hot sauces (unless you only like the 2 drop per bucket of chili burn your face off nuclear flavor stuff because this isn't close to that)[/quote] WooHoo! I am number one! Ricky Bobby would be so proud! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Glad you liked it, Just to convert a few more people.. I could probably afford to let 3 more bottles go.  Next three people to post in here, just send me your shipping address in a pm - only for the next three though, can't give any more of the stockpile away for now.

And yes it is really good enough that I can say with certainty if you like spicy stuff, this will be at or near the top of your list for favorite hot sauces (unless you only like the 2 drop per bucket of chili burn your face off nuclear flavor stuff because this isn't close to that)

I'm #2

Sam, if you don't mind me asking, did you buy this sauce locally or over the internet? And, do they have other flavors?

Dave

Hey guys sorry for the procrastination, I'll get it mailed out on Saturday morning.  Forgot to submit an assignment at school before leaving last week and they only gave me 72 hours to get it in.. That got priority over everything else.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
[quote name="Sam1" post="1188297" timestamp="1410312547"]Don't be scared of the label, it's a bit overhyped lol[/quote] Just wanted to thank you for that. It isn't very hot but indeed has a flavor unlike any other hot sauce I've tried. Very good stuff. Thank you very much!