How cool is this...another bumpfire option

That is neat as all get out but I have trouble finding enough ammo to fire one shot per trigger pull.

You must mean "afford" rather than "find". 7.62x39 is everywhere online for about .22-.23/round, .28-.30/round at Wally and Academy and etc.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

OK...I'm mechanically-challenged as well as a technotard. :cool:

Dolomite said [i]"Someone is about to be rich.'[/i].

Looks like TMF is up to the challenge... :up:

If...if you guys get this tweaked out and decide to market them, please keep us in mind. Even a deconstruct and how-to would be of great benefit.

Just hoping... :2cents:

OK...I'm mechanically-challenged as well as a technotard. :cool:

Dolomite said "Someone is about to be rich.'.

Looks like TMF is up to the challenge... :up:

If...if you guys get this tweaked out and decide to market them, please keep us in mind. Even a deconstruct and how-to would be of great benefit.

Just hoping... :2cents:

Looks like the guy is going to market them himself, one of his comments is:

"...  to avoid patten infringment I cannot sell any of these until August of 2014"

- OS

• Like 1

As the guy admits, here is a crude easy DIY method. I'd be concerned this would screw up grip nut threads in receiver with use though. That would be a bummer on models like the M92 where it's welded into receiver, not a separate loose replaceable part like on some AKs.

Might give you some more ideas though, Dolo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9Wz_3KoJ4

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1