I'm a victim...

Guest Todd@CIS

Guest Todd@CIS

So one of my officers thought it would be funny to put a stink bomb in the Sgt's car today...hilarious.

It will be more funny when I find out which one. :D

Past pranks that I've in no way been a part of...

1. 1000 crickets unleashed inside a patrol car.

2. Vasaline on the windshield wipers.

3. OC spray on the doorhandles / toilet seat.

4. "I have what boys want" bumper sticker.

4a. "Rainbow" bumper sticker.

For informational purposes only, I'm open to new ideas, guys (no property damage, please).

Edited by Todd@CIS
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

This is all pretty intricate. We just used to throw 9 volt batteries at each other's testicles. Just make sure they don't vomit on your nice clean uniform. :D And yes I speak from experience.

OH my God! That would suck and...

This is all pretty intricate. We just used to throw 9 volt batteries at each other's testicles. Just make sure they don't vomit on your nice clean uniform. :D And yes I speak from experience.

WTF?!!!

Guest Verbal Kint

Yeah, nut shots were common at Langley. Batteries, wrenches, rolls of duct tape, fists, etc... anything that could be swung or thrown quickly. You had to stay on guard or you would find yourself doubled over in the fetal position and trying not to vomit. Plenty of times where I'd be walking down the hallway and something would swing out of a doorway and nail me square in the junk. Of course that would put everyone on point for the rest of the day, and the "DEFCON" would get raised a few notches. Payback was a bitch.

This is all pretty intricate. We just used to throw 9 volt batteries at each other's testicles. Just make sure they don't vomit on your nice clean uniform. ;) And yes I speak from experience.

I always liked the knee to the side of the thigh.The night before a PT test was the best time to pull that prank.:D

Guest bkelm18
Yeah, nut shots were common at Langley. Batteries, wrenches, rolls of duct tape, fists, etc... anything that could be swung or thrown quickly. You had to stay on guard or you would find yourself doubled over in the fetal position and trying not to vomit. Plenty of times where I'd be walking down the hallway and something would swing out of a doorway and nail me square in the junk. Of course that would put everyone on point for the rest of the day, and the "DEFCON" would get raised a few notches. Payback was a bitch.

Oddly enough, the most painful nut bust I've ever gotten was with these little sponges we would get. When you get them, they're all dried up and shriveld, slightly larger than a playing card. You can through them like throwing stars with pretty good accuracy. One of the guys in the room threw one at me from about 20 ft away. I wasn't even paying attention. Nailed me square in the right nut. I fell to my knees instantly and quivered on the floor for a minute or so. It's all good. I tricked him into drinking some primary reactor coolant (the radioactive variety). He said if ever gets any intestinal tumors he'll come hunt me down. :D

Edited by bkelm18
So one of my officers thought it would be funny to put a stink bomb in the Sgt's car today...hilarious.

It will be more funny when I find out which one. :D

Past pranks that I've in no way been a part of...

1. 1000 crickets unleashed inside a patrol car.

2. Vasaline on the windshield wipers.

4. "I have what boys want" bumper sticker.

4a. "Rainbow" bumper sticker.

For informational purposes only, I'm open to new ideas, guys (no property damage, please).

You have toilets in your squad cars? cool! makes long patrols much more comfortable I'm sure:D

You must have such fond memories of your days in the Air Force Verbal. We Army pukes just had beer busts and **** like that...nothing cool like you guys!

Guest canynracer

poopy diaper/ bag o dog poo hidden well under the front seat...

old spice on the driver seat...ahhh the smell of old...

blow-up doll in the trunk...

ben gay on the mic in the car...that smell is TOXIC

Sardines in the vents, or out of sight inside.

Take a can of tuna poke holes in it and drain it. Mount it in the car somewhere.

Tie a rubber snake to the latch inside the trunk with fishing line just long enough that when they open it, the snake pops up.

Wire the horn to the brake switch.

Wire a backup alarm to the brake switch and mount it inside the veh.

Great stuff foam in the tailpipe.

• Administrator

I miss the days of working for First American. While there we walled up our manager's office door while he was out on ANG maneuvers then called his desk phone when he returned. :D

Also filled one guy's car with styrofoam peanuts through the sunroof. That was a work of art, which lead us to...

Closing his cubicle off with pallet wrap and then filling *IT* to the top of the dividers with foam peanuts. :cry:

Crazy string may look like a good idea but it sticks to EVERYTHING, including expensive furniture owned by the company. Ask me how I know. :puke:

By far the best, though, was the time that we took up a donation and hired a male stripper to visit our co-worker on HIS birthday... at the bank... and had him bring a Love Ewe inflatable sheep filled with helium. He strutted through the building wearing a banana hammock, a sash with Larry's name on it, and the inflatable sheep in stockings (yes... stockings) floating behind him like a gay parade float.

It brought a tear to my eye to be a part of such wonderful treachery. :D

PS: I'm happy to say that you can still order them from www.muttonbone.com

sheep_front.jpg

Perfect for co-workers who have been b-a-a-a-a-a-ad boys. :wall:

Guest canynracer
I miss the days of working for First American. While there we walled up our manager's office door while he was out on ANG maneuvers then called his desk phone when he returned. :D

Also filled one guy's car with styrofoam peanuts through the sunroof. That was a work of art, which lead us to...

Closing his cubicle off with pallet wrap and then filling *IT* to the top of the dividers with foam peanuts. :cry:

Crazy string may look like a good idea but it sticks to EVERYTHING, including expensive furniture owned by the company. Ask me how I know. :puke:

By far the best, though, was the time that we took up a donation and hired a male stripper to visit our co-worker on HIS birthday... at the bank... and had him bring a Love Ewe inflatable sheep filled with helium. He strutted through the building wearing a banana hammock, a sash with Larry's name on it, and the inflatable sheep in stockings (yes... stockings) floating behind him like a gay parade float.

It brought a tear to my eye to be a part of such wonderful treachery. :D

HAHAHA I did this to my brother on his birthday!!!

The cube thing was done to ME....:wall:

Guest Halfpint

Wrapped a buddy's car in saran-wrap and covered the whole thing in mustard and ketchup once.

He got me back, filled the bed of my truck--back when I HAD a truck :D--with horse manure.

Hole punch dots.

A bag of them.

Turn on the cars AC/heat to MAX fan power, while the car is off. Liberally put the dots into the air vents, and make sure you point them towards the driver seat, and a few towards the back seat for good measure. Push them where they can't be easily seen.

It will be one hell of a cleanup after they turn the car on.

EDIT:

Another good one.

If you have a freezer, secret away a can of shaving cream in it, so it is frozen. Keep a dremel tool around. When their car is unoccupied and they aren't close enough ot hear, use the dremel to cut the can in half, and then take the frozen foam out of the can. Hide it under the driver seat. It will expand to FULL VOLUME once it thaws out.

Edited by c.a.s.