New addition to my Bersa family!

bersaguy

Love those Bersas. I have the 9uc and a 380 thunder.

I have two 380 Thunders that I love but ran up on this one on a trade. Gonna make a trip to the range soon and see if it remains in the family or goes to a new home. I don't really have the grip in my hands I once had and it all depends on if the recoil of a 40 is to much for my hands to deal with. I know my LCP give my grip a handful when I shoot it but it is not a big gun so I can deal with a 380 LCP.

I have two 380 Thunders that I love but ran up on this one on a trade. Gonna make a trip to the range soon and see if it remains in the family or goes to a new home. I don't really have the grip in my hands I once had and it all depends on if the recoil of a 40 is to much for my hands to deal with. I know my LCP give my grip a handful when I shoot it but it is not a big gun so I can deal with a 380 LCP.

I'd imagine the new Bersa would be more comfy due to size and weight, but the 40 is a snappy cartridge in my limited experience. I'm guessing you'll be able to shoot it fine, but may not enjoy shooting it. Only time and lead down range shall tell.

I have a few 40's and plenty of 380's. we can shoot up. When ya coming up?

The big question lol. This weekends already looking crazy, but I'm hoping I'll be free early Sunday. I'll definitely let you know ASAP though.

I'd imagine the new Bersa would be more comfy due to size and weight, but the 40 is a snappy cartridge in my limited experience. I'm guessing you'll be able to shoot it fine, but may not enjoy shooting it. Only time and lead down range shall tell.

The big question lol. This weekends already looking crazy, but I'm hoping I'll be free early Sunday. I'll definitely let you know ASAP though.

Well I was impressed at the weight of the gun. It looks a lot heavier than it is. It is actually does not much heavier then my 380's. That is what concerns me. The weight of the gun and the snappy reaction of the 40 Caliber cartridge discharge. I have had several people talk about them being great guns but snappy to shoot. I guess sending lead down range will give me my answer whether she goes in the safe or to a new home.................... :up: :up: Let me know when you can come shoot. I don't know what ranges are open on Sunday. The ones I use I know are not and I'm not sure if Sumner Gun and Supply is open on Sunday or not.

Well, I will probably find out this weekend. I hope I can deal with it ok cause I do like the idea of having a bigger caliber around even though I think I could do enough damage with my 380's if push came to shove........................jmho