TWD Season 5

She won't be too upset.  IF at all.  

Remember, he asked her if she wanted him to "get involved" so to speak.  She said YES.  She may be dumb for staying with an abusive man but she ain't stupid....she knows what Rick intended to do.  I figure by mid season Carl will be greeting his new step mom and step brother.  

If the ole' gal is smart, she'll take good care of Rick because that woman has GOT TO KNOW, she has a sissy mary pansy for a son.  Rick and Carl can take care of that.  Carl would be an AWESOME big brother and teach that boy.  Rick can see to it that little lad's nuts finally descend and his spine straightens up.  

No, I meant Deanna who had her husband the engineer on her lap. 

Though it didn't show it he probably shot or shot at the wife beater since it did not show him pivot away.  And I am not sure how the Mrs. would handle it if he shot her husband on her lap.

I just watched that scene again. Rick did pivot, but it almost looked like he pivoted towards Pete.

I guess there's always the twist that another walker might have showed up, and Rick handled it just in time.

That's a question I have, too. Who did he put down? It looked like he turned toward Pete, but I wouldn't be surprised if he put suffering Reg out of his misery.

He shot Pete. They were talking about the "porch dick" going limp on The Talking Dead. A reference to Pete sitting on the porch a few episodes back.

• Like 3

I need some clarification on the Sasha Gabriel situation.

One minute she is baring her soul, then they fight, then they have a half ass prayer meeting with Maggie? 

I don't see anyway Glenn got out from under two zeds and didn't at least get bit a little...

I need some clarification on the Sasha Gabriel situation.

One minute she is baring her soul, then they fight, then they have a half ass prayer meeting with Maggie? 

I don't see anyway Glenn got out from under two zeds and didn't at least get bit a little...

Me either...but, then again.....Glenn is Korean ninja.  

• Like 2

It was Pete. Rick pivoted away from Deanne and Reg. Pete was being held down by the entrance to the courtyard. As soon as Rick fired, he looks up and sees Morgan right in front of him, who would have been standing just outside the entrance with Darryl and Aaron.

Rick didn't just execute Jessie's husband, he also executed Ron and Sam's father. I guess Carol and Carl get to deal with that aftermath.

The wolves are building an army of walkers. They have learned how to control them (remote music and lights) and how to use them (set traps with the truck trailers and car). I suspect the torsos hanging in the trailers were put in as dead human and allowed to reanimate like that. Newest addition to the army being the guy in the red jacket. Going to be interesting to see how they lead the herd to Alexandria to do the dirty work Edited by Wingshooter

The wolves are building an army of walkers. They have learned how to control them (remote music and lights) and how to use them (set traps with the truck trailers and car). I suspect the torsos hanging in the trailers were put in as dead human and allowed to reanimate like that. Newest addition to the army being the guy in the red jacket. Going to be interesting to see how they lead the herd to Alexandria to do the dirty work

Hook up a couple of trailers and drive to the front gate. After all ... despite being several years into it; gas is in infinite supply to run cars and trucks and what not ... ... ...
  • Like 2

Great season finale. Now we wait.. Again.

We were definitely led to believe there'd be a death more important than Mr. Rogers.

Just till summer then its The Walking Dead: LA........I'm not calling it Fear the Walking Dead.

Ever heard Rick or Maggie or The Governor in natural accent? Bunch of English folks on the series. (yeah I know Lauren is technically an American).

- OS

I knew Maggie's 'Merican was fake because I 1st saw her on Supernatural.

• Like 1

WHOA!!! Best episode of the season. Best of the last several seasons for me.

Lots of things to comment on, but in a nutshell...Glenn's condition?, more walkers in the compound?, Nicholas needs to go, priest needs to go, and of course...

Morgan is British!!! LOL Best line on TTD tonight.

Later guys.

Porchdick is limp was a really close 2nd lol

I'll hold off for the spin offs of the spin off like The Walking Dead: New Orleans or The Walking Dead: Miami

You would have thought they'd have a better name.  Beginning of the walking dead.............TWD: Out West...........TWD: Sunshine Survivors.....anything better then just putting Fear in front of the original title.

I think that Aaron's pictures had people in them this time, and I thought that I saw Rick, Carl, and Judith in one of them that the Wolf hesitated on. 

I saw that as well. My problem with the wolves, now that I think about it, is why the elaborate set up with the walkers in the semi trailers? It seems they are only wanting to make more walkers.

I saw that as well. My problem with the wolves, now that I think about it, is why the elaborate set up with the walkers in the semi trailers? It seems they are only wanting to make more walkers.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. They seem to have a break with reality. Notice how they broadcast their group wherever they seem to go.

The old woman and I just got caught up with the last 2 episodes. I'm impressed. I was pretty bored with the show but they managed to get my attention again.

I wonder why Morgan spent so much time trying to track down Rick? That will be interesting to find out.

I think they are building an army. They controlled them so easily with a remote and the lights/music. They can call them out of the trailers and put them back on command. They could deploy their herd as a front line attack on any survivor community (Alexandria), call them back into their trailers when the work is done, then claim the treasures left behind.
  • Like 1