Chattanooga Area Suarez Training Group Aug 10

Suarez International TN/GA/AL Regional Training Group August 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!

DUE TO OVERWHELMING EARLY RESPONSE TO THE KNOXVILLE TRAINING DAY I WILL BE COVERING THE SAME MATERIAL IN THE CHATTANOOGA AREA THE NEXT WEEKEND. So if you cannot make it to Knoxville you can catch us the next weekend SW of CHattanooga......(or if you want to do both we'd love to have you come out both times!

On Aug 10 Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor Randy Harris will be in the Chattanooga area leading a regional training group and working on close quarters shooting and Alternative Indexing Methods- making fight stopping hits without a picture perfect sight picture. At less than 4 yards a picture perfect sight picture is not needed to make hits and in a truly dynamic reactive situation (when the bad guys start the fight) you will likely not be able to find the sights in time to react appropriately. In this close up reactive situation Alternative Indexing Methods can save the day! Hope to see you there!

DATE: AUG 10

Time: 9 AM to 3PM Central Time

SUBJECT: Alternative Indexing Methods in close quarter shooting.

Price: $80 Pay at class (cash or check)

Equipment needed: Pistol and 3 magazines (or speedloaders if you roll with a wheel gun). Holster, mag pouch.

Ammo needed: AT LEAST 200 rounds...more will allow you to shoot more.

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THIS ONE IS COMING UP THIS SUNDAY!

THAT IS AUGUST 10!!!

THAT IS THE DAY AFTER SATURDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE MONDAY ! 

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR WHITE T-SHIRTS FOR THE TACMAN TARGETS, YOUR AMMO, EYE AND EAR PROTECTION, WATER AND OR GATORADE , OPEN MIND AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN. 

BRING $80 IN CASH OR CHECK (CASH IS ALWAYS PREFERABLE) 

BRING LUNCH SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE AND COME BACK AND THAT WILL GIVE US MORE SHOOTING TIME ! 

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE ! 

I just realized we have the wrong street # on in the original post.....

It is 763 County Rd 332 NOT 322......my bad..... I apologize profusely for any inconvenience caused by that typo.

While most everyone who comes to these has trained with me before and knows where the range is, it would help to have had the right road # for those who have not. All I can do is apologize and make sure I proofread the listing more thoroughly next time.....If you were coming to this and could not find it and were unable to reach me by phone please PM me.