Tactical 3-Gun in Southern Middle, TN - Summertown -

I’m looking to help initiate some Tactical 3 Gun Competitions in Southern Middle TN.  In an effort to increase demand in my area, I’m offering a FREE 3-Gun Class/Clinic/Demo day in Summertown, TN.  Eagle Eye Shooting Complex has agreed to allow us the use of their range for this event and some club level 3-Gun Competitions.   This will be a good opportunity for people that have been considering starting 3-Gun to come out and get a better feel for what it’s all about.  We will spend a few minutes in the classroom covering the basics of 3-Gun and action shooting sports, then go out to the range where I will have a demo stage (maybe two) set up for those that want to try it out on the clock.   If you are interested or know someone that is, bring your guns and ammo and come try it out…. If you don’t have all the guns yet just bring your ammo and you can borrow mine.

This 3-Gun event is planned for 1pm on Sunday 7/13/14 at Eagle Eye Shooting Complex

http://www.eagleeyeshootingrange.com/

Hope to see you there ... Mike

Edited by MCFooter
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was raised in Mt. Pleasant just one town over and now live in Columbia. I would like to come to this. If you're keeping a running list I'll be a tentative Edit: nevermind, looked at your profile, answered my own question Edited by KKing

Sounds great 2 matches in July!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

You are welcome to come out and to the Demo and check out the Range .....but this month is NOT a normal match.

I plan to schedule a match soon....  I still need to acquire more targets and props at this point.

I'm also looking for local help to make these events happen if anyone is interested.....

From Spring Hill, Columbia, Mt Pleasant all points north
 Take 43 South to Summertown
2. Turn LEFT on Freedom Road across from Subway restaurant
3. Go to end of Freedom Road and take LEFT on Old Military Rd
4. Follow Old Military Rd to Elk Ridge Road take a RIGHT on Elk Ridge Rd and we are under the big silo  

Is this correct? 9130 by google's std?
quzura6e.jpg

I don't kow the official address but

9000 Elk Ridge Road, Tn Puts you right on it in Google.... you can see the Skeet and Trap field in the Satellite Pics

You can't miss it...

Guest Kaboom'd

I'd be very interested in some more 3 Gun in the Middle TN area as well. I'm a 3 Gun virgin but I have a new VersaMax Competition and AR15 waiting for me at home when I return from my current/last deployment. I'll be back and forth between NC and Nashville until May 2015, when I sign out of the Army, but I'd be interested in participating/helping come next year. Very cool.

Sounds awesome! I've only shot IDPA a couple times, and have always wanted to try 3 gun... now I can, since I have all the guns for it again! See you then!

Bring it on it's a lot of fun!!! Come to Manchester too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • 2 weeks later...