Protect America security systems

anyone here have it or know anyone that has it? my fiancees parents have it and it has gone off 3 or 4 times since they got it and no one has called and no police has showed up to check up on things and when i search for reviews online all i find is complaints from equipment failure which is something thats going on with their system to not getting a phone call when the system goes off, just wondering if yall have heard anything good or bad about them

anyone here have it or know anyone that has it? my fiancees parents have it and it has gone off 3 or 4 times since they got it and no one has called and no police has showed up to check up on things and when i search for reviews online all i find is complaints from equipment failure which is something thats going on with their system to not getting a phone call when the system goes off, just wondering if yall have heard anything good or bad about them

Haven't heard, sounds like their experience is closely matching some negative reviews on the web. Personally if accompanies installer came out, set me up, shook my hand at the end and said we were set, I'd give them exactly one chance to fix the error after an alarm went off with no response. If it's happened multiple times I'd call them and tell them to collect their crap out of my house ASAP, because I'm calling a real alarm company.
  • Like 1

Agreed, them and adt have the worst rep for failure.

I have ADT and have never had an issue with them. Once in a while I'll be loading at night and the house alarm will. There is a glass break sensor in my man cave, if my case feeder makes to much noise or I even shut a drawer to hard the sensor goes off and within 30 seconds my phone rings. They have never missed a beat calling me when something happens.

Haven't heard, sounds like their experience is closely matching some negative reviews on the web. Personally if accompanies installer came out, set me up, shook my hand at the end and said we were set, I'd give them exactly one chance to fix the error after an alarm went off with no response. If it's happened multiple times I'd call them and tell them to collect their crap out of my house ASAP, because I'm calling a real alarm company.

yeah heres a couple of links http://www.yelp.com/biz/protect-america-austin-3 http://protect-america.pissedconsumer.com/

I have never heard of them. My grandfather worked off and on for ADT over about 35 years. He washed his hands of them in the mid 90's because of their trickery and dishonesty. I hear it is even worse now. It is all about your money and nothing else.

I had a bad experience with a locally owned company here in Chattanooga and it was one I had been recommended by a family member because they were friends of the family. After five years of service, and rather than complain, I just paid them all that I owed and called DRALARMS. So far I have been very happy with Surveillence Systems.

I am very happy now and I made a $4 purchase of a solar powered pathway light at Target. This is what I made:

9417DCE3-51D5-4129-AE36-72E139FFEF0A-518
7CB5E80D-6DC5-4371-BED6-94A455BDA5D9-518
F4254940-EB8D-4E93-A093-CB7A352887F1-518
267B25C8-887A-4183-B5A1-4F75C5F7A558-518

Edited by Patton