Bikers ride to Mexico to free jailed Marine

BTW, also gun related - this was organized by Shield Tactical.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/06/14/Bikers-Ride-to-Mexico-to-Free-Jailed-Marine

Not certain how this will work..... Hopefully the US Consulate will manage to snarf him up before the Mexicans are annoyed by bikers circling the jailhouse (or the cartel starts a Harley-Davidson collection).

Been seeing this on Facebook. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see obama try to press charges against the bikers for not letting the officials handle it...even though they are doing NOTHING! Probably because he hasn't converted to islam, then obama would send the seal team in to swap 5 cartel leaders for him
  • Like 2

I will say it,  I hope they go in locked and loaded.  Guns a blazin'.  Bring the Marine home!

We trade terrorist's for a guy but stand by and do nothing for a Marine in a Mexican jail.  As another famous Marine once said,  "shame, shame, shame"

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 5

I have said it before and again.

Believe him or not that it was an honest mistake, but the Mexican army has done the same thing as far as crossing the boarder  and all we did was turn them around and send them home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piJa-XIoCDM

Edited by vontar
According to the Facebook page of Shield Tactical, they rode today but not much detail is given. They're planning another ride July 5th, trying to gather more riders. Side note: Shield tactical is an awesome company to do business with, not to mention I like John's attitude

According to the Facebook page of Shield Tactical, they rode today but not much detail is given. They're planning another ride July 5th, trying to gather more riders. Side note: Shield tactical is an awesome company to do business with, not to mention I like John's attitude

What's sad about that is, there should be no reason for another ride. It makes me spit nails that this guy is sitting down there no doubt wondering "I figured my country would have came to my rescue by now?" Meanwhile, people from that side of the border roll across, get on a bus, and complain about the food their being served while waiting on obamagration to happen and start their paradise on earth! :rant:

• Like 2
Funny how they'll hold one guy on a bs charge but 60000 bust our border and don't get deported.

Let's send the hells angels. Bloods, crips and ms 13 over to get him out.. Douchebags...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1
Guest Lowbuster

Funny how they'll hold one guy on a bs charge but 60000 bust our border and don't get deported.
Let's send the hells angels. Bloods, crips and ms 13 over to get him out.. Douchebags...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

My guess is that half of the gangs you mentioned are illegally here, yet terrorize our streets with the same guns our marine was in possession of.I don't understand how our government can trade for known enemies of this great nation, yet leave one man, not to mention what he stands for fighting for our freedoms behind.
If we as a nation can keep up millions of illegal immigrants, why not support American citizens in times of need like this. I would probably say his family will go broke trying to get him help, and they won't get the same support as the fore mentioned illegals.

I just don't understand.

I got it , the solution to many problems faced here in the US.

Thank you Dustbuster, your post inspired this solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

We could send or felons from prisons to Mexico on the bases that they never come back   Think about it, this could free up or prisons, reduce the amount we spend on prisons, reduce over population in prisons.

I am sure many on Death row would jump for this since Mexico is anti death row as well.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

I got it , the solution to many problems faced here in the US.

Thank you Dustbuster, your post inspired this solution.

We could send or felons from prisons to Mexico on the bases that they never come back   Think about it, this could free up or prisons, reduce the amount we spend on prisons, reduce over population in prisons.

I am sure many on Death row would jump for this since Mexico is anti death row as well.

That is what Castro did back in the 70's and 80's. He emptied his prisons and put them on boats and sent them to Florida along with the real boat people fleeing Cuba......... :rant: :rant:

There are too many votes with these people to send them away not to mention the obamacare enrollment numbers that would plunge

All of this begs the question...are we living under tyranny? And, if the answer is yes, how do we know we are? What is the official definition of tyranny, as it relates to a representative republic, like the United States? Is there a definite number of "rights and freedoms" we must loose, before it's officially called tyranny? We've lost a lot! Do we have to loose religious freedom in our schools and government, before it's called tyranny? We've already lost them! I thought the reason we, the American citizens, had votes, was so we could elect people to represent us, and our wishes...to do what we wanted done. But, it seems that I am badly mistaken! Our votes are only so politicians can keep their jobs. If agreeing with those that are directly opposed to our wishes, they will gladly do it to keep their jobs. I guess we missed the boat. when the politicians in Washington was saying: "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs"...they meant theirs, not ours! So what's a "freedom loving" American to do? We're darned if we do, and darned if we don't! We've been had!