Gas prices where you are?

Guest abailey362

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY

$2.88 at the corner store this morning.

If this keeps up, the next time I fill up my truck, I'll be paying a full dollar less per gallon than the last tankful.

:)

Guest Revelator

$2.54 (yes, $2.54) at a BP on Riverside Dr. downtown Memphis today. The same BP Memphismason said was $2.99 about 10 days ago. I drove right by and would have stopped in but the parking lot was full of cars. It looked like a free for all.

Guest Revelator
$2.34 in Winchester

Whoo dog! What's happening with the people who bought the cars that gave you a guaranteed $2.99 gas? I saw a lot of those commercials a few months ago. Haven't seen too many lately. That looked like a good deal when gas was pushing $4 a gallon. That would suck now, though! I wonder if they're locked into that or does their price drop too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abailey362

filled up at 2.09 this morning in ooltewah. It's still 2.39 - 2.59 in knoxville area (well I saw 2.59 yesterday) maybe the price will keep coming down, but i'm sure opec will completely stop shipping before long if oil goes below $50/barrell

I spent 2.14 on the 29th, that was with .10 off from kroger. There is two gas stations in Collierville, having a war, they had gas for 1.95 and 1.94 Friday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.