Airsoft

RC3

Its been a few years since I last played with an airsoft gun. My friends decided to start playing again. After much whining they convinced me to go and buy an airsoft gun. I now own an Ak74u with upgraded internals and its making me want the real thing even more. $340 down the drain. That could have been a PT 92........

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The upside to airsoft would be:

1.Ammo is plentiful.

2.Ammo is cheap

Plus if you break something, the guns aren't real cheap to fix, but they aren't expensive to fix either.

Kinda like paintball.

But like any hobby, it can get expensive. It's only as expensive as you want to go.

Speaking of which, I need to get my Paintball set out sometime.

The upside to airsoft would be:

1.Ammo is plentiful.

2.Ammo is cheap

Plus if you break something, the guns aren't real cheap to fix, but they aren't expensive to fix either.

Kinda like paintball.

But like any hobby, it can get expensive. It's only as expensive as you want to go.

Speaking of which, I need to get my Paintball set out sometime.

I left airsoft because of work. I still have a few guns laying around. Its just sad that I was convinced to buy a new gun. Sure it was cheap, but it would have been the money for a real pistol. But then I wouldnt have the joy of shooting little kids and their parents with it. All is fair in the field.

I left airsoft because of work. I still have a few guns laying around. Its just sad that I was convinced to buy a new gun. Sure it was cheap, but it would have been the money for a real pistol. But then I wouldnt have the joy of shooting little kids and their parents with it. All is fair in the field.

Sure you could, it just depends on how strange you are!

I was into airsoft in years past, but I got tired of having things break or arrive broken. I'm not much of a mechanic-y type of guy, so I wasn't interested in fiddling with them myself. I still have a Classic Army M16A1 I bought three years back that had about four shots through it before it just up and died.

I have a dozen or so guns laying around from many years ago. I got into it about ten years ago. I haven't touched them in about eight years.

I have several AEGs, a GBB pistol and some springers.

If I weren't worried about the blow back, I would probably just give them to some neighborhood kids to play with.

I have a dozen or so guns laying around from many years ago. I got into it about ten years ago. I haven't touched them in about eight years.

I have several AEGs, a GBB pistol and some springers.

If I weren't worried about the blow back, I would probably just give them to some neighborhood kids to play with.

I think the words blow back would probably be an understatement to what the real backlash would be............jmho

I think the words blow back would probably be an understatement to what the real backlash would be............jmho

Yeah. I gave one of my rifles to my brother and honestly im proud that he doesnt do anything crazy with it. In fact, it mothballs in a corner. Just like my airsoft rifle.