Taurus.....I did it ......I bought one!

Well I went in Floyds Friday and he had all kind of sales going on.  I never owned a Taurus before but he had the 380 on sale for $179.00 and i bought it. Took it straight to the range and pull a 100 rounds through it.  I could not beleive the trigger pulll, i have 7 pistols and this little mouse beat em all. I'll let ya know if i encounter any problems.... I like how the slide stays open on the last round.  He had some GREAT sales....is $329.00 ok for a sheild?  One "con" is the sights GLOCK they are NOT.....but for a back up i figure he'll be in my face for i shoot.

" Floyds is in Sevierville"

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That tcp is the king of the .380s in my book ( not including the sig of course). Great trigger pull. Just the right size for my hands. And very reliable. I did have to polish the ramp / shoot it a lot to make it feed certain ammo but now the two I own won't be going anywhere.

I just picked a TCP up today for $150.  Never cared much for Tauruses and you can find that in previous posts on this forum.  I'm convinced that there are good Tauruses and bad Tauruses and I bought mine knowing that it is a good one because it came from a trusted friend.  I really do like the trigger pull on it.  I knew another guy who had one and he had a lot of problems out of it.  Much like the OP until today Taurus was on my do no buy list.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.