Winchester 94 parts

Ugly

Looking for a little guidance here folks.

I picked up a post 64 model 94 a few years ago from a small shop that has since gone out of business. This 30/30 was just re-blued when I bought it and seemed fine. When I finally went to take it around the block I found it to be sloppy in the action, the lever link wouldn't sit flush and the firing pin even fell out. So I took it to a smith and after it sat on his rack for over a year, I picked it up and now is it not only not fixed, it is missing the firing pin.

Its a shop and range in east Tn and he says he does't have my pin and it "probably needed replacement anyway". He has crap all over the place and wouldn't be able to find it if it was the size of a loaf of bread.

I'll chalk this up as a life lesson just like finding a bad mechanic or Dr etc.

So now I'm looking for parts, I have found a few diagrams and plan on taking it completely apart and see what else is missing or worn.

Did a quick search online and 2 places that had parts listed were both backordered on the firing pin. Looks like just about all other parts are available though.

Guess I'm asking if this part is no longer made and I'm sol. Any recommendations are appreciated!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.